Would Anyone Like To Help?

Elle

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TeaLady, you're wonderful!! Many, many thanks! It's just beautiful!!! :hug

ps - thanks so much for the tea, too! That was so thoughtful of you!

two squares coming your way...they found the mailman Sat morning :yes

Your squares arrived today, and they both are LOVELY!! Thank you so much! I love them both! :hug

Today was a HUGE day for squares in the mail!! I received packages from Cshort, Claytonclan, Yarnfeather, Eagle Eye, Lora3814 and cdschlea! Wow! What a WONDERFUL bunch of squares!!!!! Thanks to all of you so very, VERY much! This afghan is going to be STUPENDOUS!! I can't wait to put them all together to see how it looks! I'm just waiting for a few more to arrive before I assemble it, because I want to see what shades of purple come in. I want to try to keep it as broken up as I can in terms of not having one section of it be all dark purples and having all light colors in another section. I bought some RH in aran to put an edge on all the squares so that they'll all have the same color border. I've started edging them, and there are a couple that I'll have to put an extra row on to make them the same size as the others, and I will say here and now that it is going to be ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS thanks to everyone here who contributed their time and caring to this project! Thanks again to everyone who sent squares, and the few who still have to arrive, I will post or PM as soon as they do so that you know they made it safely! Thanks again!

Archived