Would Anyone Like To Help?

Elle

I can make at least one, if Caron Simply Soft is an acceptable yarn.

Wrenak, Carol Simply Soft is absolutely acceptable! Thanks!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GrannyAnnie, NanaK, Eagle Eye, Chirpybirdie18, Niki2short05, Madejust4you, LeslieG, Eneida, Claytonclan, Momcrochets, TeaLady, Wicket23, Sissie44, TheLadyWind, Cshort, Aflute05, Yarnfeather, 7pawz, teakaycee and Lora3914, thank you ALL so very much for wanting to help!

I am overwhelmed by the response to my request! Becoming part of the Crochetville family is truly one of the best things that ever happened to me. I might only have 5 actual blood kin left, but having you guys is just SO wonderful, I consider myself to be luckier than lots of people I know who have hundreds of blood kin living! I thank everyone who responded to this from the bottom of my heart! I just KNOW that each and every square is going to be SO PRETTY! I can't wait to see them all together, and I can't wait to see my cousin's reaction! I wish that I could be there when she wakes up from her surgery, but unfortunately that can't happen. I can't wait to talk to her when it's all over, though, to know that everything went well and she is OK. Thank you also for your prayers. They're so important, and they mean so much to me! I just can't thank everyone enough!

:crochetingI have whipped up a square. Dark purple with just a touch of flash. Truth is, I really like it! But my Ozark roots run deep and I'd like to send it to you. Please PM me with your address and I'll get it in the mail today.

Best Wishes! And happy sewing--sounds like you're gonna get a lot of squares!:D

Colleen

:crochetingHey hon.............just lettin' ya know......... I just finished a square for you. I want to take it to show my mom tomorrow (hmm... um... guess it is tomorrow) before I mail it to you. So if it doesnt make it out in the afternoon mail .... it will go out Friday morning.

I sure hope you like it!

<>< God Bless

:mug

:crochetingI have whipped up a square. Dark purple with just a touch of flash. Truth is, I really like it! But my Ozark roots run deep and I'd like to send it to you. Please PM me with your address and I'll get it in the mail today.

Best Wishes! And happy sewing--sounds like you're gonna get a lot of squares!:D

Colleen

Colleen, thank you so so much! I have PMd you with my address. :hug

My square went out first class today. Hopefully it won't take too long to get there. :)

Thank you so much! I will be watching the mail. :hug

I'm sending my square tomorrow. I just got it done. My thoughts and prayers are with your cousin. :hug

Leslie, thank you SOOO much! :hug

:crochetingHey hon.............just lettin' ya know......... I just finished a square for you. I want to take it to show my mom tomorrow (hmm... um... guess it is tomorrow) before I mail it to you. So if it doesnt make it out in the afternoon mail .... it will go out Friday morning.

I sure hope you like it!

<>< God Bless

:mug

I am sure I will LOVE it! Thanks so very much! :hug

:rock Wait a minute Mr. Postman. Take my square to Elle, Mr. Postman...:rock

Ok, you don't want to hear me sing. And besides our Postman is a Postlady. Regardless, your square is in the mail! :D

Colleen

:rock Wait a minute Mr. Postman. Take my square to Elle, Mr. Postman...:rock

Ok, you don't want to hear me sing. And besides our Postman is a Postlady. Regardless, your square is in the mail! :D

Colleen

Colleen, thank you SO very, very much! :hug

Archived