Hello from PA

:ccomputeHello all. I am new here. I have been on about.com for over a year or more and decided to spread my wings a bit. Everyone seems nice here. I am a disabled stay at home Mom of 2 great kids. 3 if you count hubby, LOL. I have been their schools PTO president for 10 years now and finally found someone to take my place! :clap I love to crochet and create new things. It takes my mind off my troubles if even for a little while. My health isn't all that great and now we find out my hubby has Parkinsons at only 42. :worried So I feel the rode will get harder as we go. At least I can take comfort in my creations. I started my own website to try to sell my items and make some money to help pay for his meds. So far I have not been taking my meds because his cost so much even with insurance, we just can't buy both. I figure he's more important since he gets the paycheck. Last month it was over $250.00. Anyway, I am not someone who stays down, or feels sorry for myself. :2nono I am always helping others. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and if anyone would like to see some of my work I am at www.denmadesigns.us. Thanks and I look forward to chatting and helping and getting helped here.

God bless you all.

Cyndy

hi+ welcome from a fellow PA person! i am going to visit your site-

also i'm adding you+all your beloveds to my nightly prayers- i pray that you+hubby both recover good health.

:hug <--huggles to you!

:welcome to Crochetville from the other side of the Ocean Cyndy! Glad to have you join us! :hug I'll be sending my prayers out to you & your husband from across the deep blue sea!

Archived