Huge Rose Camo 8 point Round Ripple!

chrisdfriend

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is absolutely amazing! I also looked at your other work and it's all beautiful. You have a granny ripple afghan there. Do you remember where you got that pattern?

Kathy

Wow!!! I can't think of any words to describe this that haven't already been mentioned, so I will just have to repeat. Awesome! Gorgeous! Spectacular! Unique!

The pattern creator said:

"*NOTE: After posting this I have realized there are some errors that need to be corrected. I will update the pattern soon, until then, please be aware. An experienced crocheter will be able to figure out where to make corrections, so you can give it a try if you want. I will try to get it corrected ASAP. Thank you! Questions, e-mail monicazenberg@gmail.com"

Does anyone know if she corrected it? I am not one of the "experienced crocheters" that would be able to figure out where to make corrections. And, before writing her figured I'd ask here at my group. ???

Hey! That's me, and yes, I did correct it - and I found that if you simply change hook size you can get a newborn size instead of preemie size. The link is in my signature, as well as my other patterns.

Christal - You have made my simple pattern absolutely stunning! If you are not going to post a complete pattern, then I would love to include your picture and instructions on how to add the squares as an optional modification on my pattern. Just let me know what you want me to do. I'll gladly link to you and give you the credit for that design. I just know tons of people would love to know how to make this.

then I would love to include your picture and instructions on how to add the squares as an optional modification on my pattern. I just know tons of people would love to know how to make this.

Yes, we would! I do hope she sees and follows up on this soon! :c9

Hey! That's me, and yes, I did correct it - and I found that if you simply change hook size you can get a newborn size instead of preemie size. The link is in my signature, as well as my other patterns.

Christal - You have made my simple pattern absolutely stunning! If you are not going to post a complete pattern, then I would love to include your picture and instructions on how to add the squares as an optional modification on my pattern. Just let me know what you want me to do. I'll gladly link to you and give you the credit for that design. I just know tons of people would love to know how to make this.

:hugThank you so much for a wonderful pattern! I haven't been able to do much lately as I've had the flu really bad. I will try to get the square attachment together soon.

:hugThank you so much for a wonderful pattern! I haven't been able to do much lately as I've had the flu really bad. I will try to get the square attachment together soon.

Will definitely be watching for this. Hope you feel better soon. That nasty flu certainly has made its way around this year - even for those who got the shot.

• 1 month later...

When I was working on a new 8 point version (different center) I decided to add the squares - a bit differently than this one is and I am still writing up the complete pattern. Here is a picture of the completed ghan:

Clickable:

LillyPond8Pt-1.jpg

Center:

LillyPond8PtCenter-1.jpg

Oh my gosh Christal, that is absolutely beautiful! I never really paid much attention to RRs until now.

I've got to add this to my list of blankets to-do! I'll be watching this post for further info on joining the squares.

One question though. How did you expand it from a preemie size to 6 feet across? Not being experienced at RRs (or crochet in general), I wasn't sure if you could just keep repeating a round or what to do.

Archived