Huge Rose Camo 8 point Round Ripple!

chrisdfriend

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stunning! I wonder if you used double strands if it would make a good rug as well (one that no one would walk on of course!)

:cheerI think it would make a great rug with double strands! I have hardwood floors and am thinking about trying that myself!

The pattern creator said:

"*NOTE: After posting this I have realized there are some errors that need to be corrected. I will update the pattern soon, until then, please be aware. An experienced crocheter will be able to figure out where to make corrections, so you can give it a try if you want. I will try to get it corrected ASAP. Thank you! Questions, e-mail monicazenberg@gmail.com"

Does anyone know if she corrected it? I am not one of the "experienced crocheters" that would be able to figure out where to make corrections. And, before writing her figured I'd ask here at my group. ???

The pattern creator said:

"*NOTE: After posting this I have realized there are some errors that need to be corrected. I will update the pattern soon, until then, please be aware. An experienced crocheter will be able to figure out where to make corrections, so you can give it a try if you want. I will try to get it corrected ASAP. Thank you! Questions, e-mail monicazenberg@gmail.com"

Does anyone know if she corrected it? I am not one of the "experienced crocheters" that would be able to figure out where to make corrections. And, before writing her figured I'd ask here at my group. ???

The correction is in the starting point for new rounds. If not changing colors the starting point will not be in the center dc of the 3 dc or 5 dc groups.

That is amazing! :yay You shoud teach a class here on how to make that. I am sure it would be very popular. I don't even like to make afghans, but I would be tempted to make that one.

My thoughts exactly. I'd pay to do this one, ChrisD. Will you please consider doing so?????

What I see are:

light pink

cranberry

variegated yarn

Did I miss any?

Thanks Chrisd, you're a gem; AND on the ball!

Great, then patiently I'll await the pics for joining the squares. Because THAT is one major concept that makes your 'ghan pop; those additions.

The correction is in the starting point for new rounds. If not changing colors the starting point will not be in the center dc of the 3 dc or 5 dc groups.

My thoughts exactly. I'd pay to do this one, ChrisD. Will you please consider doing so?????

:hugIf anyone needs help with this I will be more than happy to answer any questions anyone has and I will take pictures to show how to join the squares to it! I am currently making 2 more of these afghans so should have it done within a week or so.

Archived