Sleeping Baby Sheep Pattern

harugurumi

It's adorable. My 6y/o son was sitting here next to me when I opened this thread early this morning. He looks at the picture and says, "ooh, a sheep." Then he looks at me and says, "Can you make me one?" lol I guess I know what I'll be doing later, huh?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's adorable. My 6y/o son was sitting here next to me when I opened this thread early this morning. He looks at the picture and says, "ooh, a sheep." Then he looks at me and says, "Can you make me one?" lol I guess I know what I'll be doing later, huh?

awwwwwwwwwwww...your son's so cute :manyheart

i'm so happy to hear that

i hope you son will love it! happy crocheting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK. I'm going to attempt this. Anyone think Moda Dea Dream would work for the white yarn? I think it's a bulky, not a worsted, though. Can anyone recommend a readily available WW white fuzzy yarn? :)

Your sleeping baby sheep is soooo precious! What yarn did you use for the white?

I collect stuffed lambs and anything lambie or sheepie. I have 3, count 'em, 3 sheep tape measures. One black and two white. I was raok'd two of the cutest little sheep, one white and one variegated :lol. The head and feet are wood but yarn is wrapped around the body and under the neck.

• 1 year later...

digging up an old thread, but had to post my little lamb.

She is stinkin adorable. Did anyone else make one?

Thanks so much for this pattern, it is tooo cute!! :)

post-26670-13589740843_thumb.jpg

Archived