Sleeping Baby Sheep Pattern

harugurumi

Oh my gosh....how cute is that!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pattern. I gave up on the rumi's for a while because I just wasn't getting it (sewing the body parts together) & they didn't look right. But seeing this cutie and thatyou generously shared the pattern....I'm going to try again! Thanks!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for sharing your adorable pattern!!! One of my dearest friends is going through a tough time & this will be the perfect little gift for her. I was wondering if you used a thick white yarn or did you use 2 strands at one time? I think I'd have a hard time getting my stitches tight enough with a L hook & only 1 strand of worsted weight.

Hi Megamomls,

actually the yarn for the head and body is kinda loose, if you take a closer look (there's a bigger photos in my blog). since the yarn is somewhat bulky, using a L size hook will add a fluffy feeling to it. if you are using regular worsted weight yarn, you can stay in J hook, but make sure don't fill up too much fiberfill :)

hope it helps :)

The sheep is so cute. I love the detail in the face.

Thanks for sharing the pattern. I gave up on the rumi's for a while because I just wasn't getting it (sewing the body parts together) & they didn't look right. But seeing this cutie and thatyou generously shared the pattern....I'm going to try again! Thanks!

Angela, I'm right there with you on the sewing. I just obsess over the placement of the limbs and such, and then when I go to sew them on they always seem skewed or crooked. :eek

RE: Angela,

I'm so happy to hear that you'll try to make amigurumi again for this pattern :D

one tips for you is that before you sew the body parts together, get some pins and try to get where should the location looks good, and then sew them after.

if you have any questions on assembly please feel free to message me, I'll try my best to help! :D

also please tell me how do you like it after! hee :)

This baby it just too cute. :D I bought yarn for another project and didn't end up doing it so it would be perfect for this! I just LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!

wow that's cool :)

happy hooking~:cheer

please let me know how do you like the pattern

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! Just bought the yarn to make him. It'll be my first attempt at amigurumi! Wish me luck!

wow! I'm so happy he will be your first amigurumi!! :yay

hope you enjoy it! :cheer

if you have any questions please let me know!

Archived