March is National Crochet Month?

:crocheting Hmmm, how about we all admit our "crochet dementia" (see that post) or addictions and proudly carry or wear something crocheted...and go SHOPPING for more crochet stuff!!! :):rofl...and then find some lucky recipient to gift with a FO (finished object):hook

whaddaya think?

:crocheting Hmmm, how about we all admit our "crochet dementia" (see that post) or addictions and proudly carry or wear something crocheted...and go SHOPPING for more crochet stuff!!! :):rofl...and then find some lucky recipient to gift with a FO (finished object):hook

whaddaya think?

Oh yes, this is good, very good. Let's do it!!! :cheer

whaddaya think?

I already wear my crocheted stuff :lol and I crochet out in public. I keep a bag of yarn and hooks in my truck. In between my classes at school, I sit right out in the front lobby where everyone comes in and out and I crochet.:cheer:hook Sometimes I get some strange looks and sometimes I have people ask questions about what I am doing. Most people ask what are you knitting, and of course I say "I'm not knitting" :lol Oh well, I will definitely participate in something next month to celebreate:yay

:woothat means we buy yarn in observance...right! It is our duty!!:yay

Do we get any days off from the real world to celebrate? No housework, cooking, cleaning, etc. so that we can devote the month to Crochet?

:manyheart

Crochet Month:cheer:yay

I already wear my crocheted stuff :lol and I crochet out in public.

Me too. Today I'm wearing my Pineapple shawl I just finished. I have my crochet purse I always carry with me (haven't had a store bought one in about a year since I learned how to do linings for purses from Crochetville [thank you very much] ). I have a scarf I wear when it gets colder.

And I crochet in public all the time. Especially at lunch (need to relax between work). When I took the bus I crocheted on there too.

I will be participating in this for sure:yes. I think I need to keep the yarn business going... I don't think I have enough yarn.... Of course I don't know what "enough" is:lol

Debbi

PS: I remember reading something about this last year... but couldn't recall. Then I saw a post for a pattern of a sheep. And it reminded me. So I did a search and found...

The Naked Sheep ! Naked of course because us crocheters use all the yarn... ;)... this was a pattern for a Naked Sheep for us to crochet. This migh be an idea for March too.

Archived