Great DH and my birthday

Dh took me out for my birthday on Saturday and really scored some major points. He is always supportive of my crafting as long as he doesn't have to go shopping for it.

But Saturday he took me out to lunch then we went to Joanns, Michaels, and Hobby Lobby where he followed me around the stores holding the basket and letting me pick out anything I wanted!! :manyheart

I got 16 skeins of Bernat yarn for afghans, 4 peaches & cream, new light up hook, stitch markers, new knitting looms, needles. It was great!

Then we went out and had dessert and watched Fools Gold which was hilarious. Then Sunday I got to relax all day and work on some of my WIPs while he handled baby duty.

It was a great weekend and I have a great hubby. Just had to share.

Wow, you do have a great hubby! My hubby would never think of doing something so fabulous for me. Your hubby is a keeper for sure! Happy Birthday!

That was so thoughtful of your hubby. Tell him there are a lot of us who really do appreciate men who are thoughtful. What a nice birthday surprise!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

CrochetLiving--I always do a big thing for his birthday because one year he said "birthdays are just another day" and it made me so sad. So this year I suppose I'll have to follow him around like that too! lol But it will be the Bass Pro Shop!

Happy Birthday, and DH is really a sweetheart! A keeper, indeed. My DH always supported everything I did, even when it drove him a bit bonkers. He'd just go into his 'cave' and let me wear myself out on my projects.

Archived