Oh Yeah... It's an Annies Keeper - Sunday

It is lovely:manyheart! You beat me to it Darski.......I was rushing here to post it too!:lol

oops! sorry 'bout that chief.

It just goes to show that great minds think alike ..... yes :yes / :no no?

Very pretty but I liked the seed and garter stitch cardigan in the ad even better. Hate to pay so must figure it out. Zaraliz

Say what? I went and looked and could not find a cardigan anywhere on the page. I have a great fondness for sweater patterns. :hug

is it done from sleeve to sleeve?

That is a very nice sweater. I don't get pop ups anymore at Annies.

When I zoomed on the pic, it appears the sleeves are done separately, and attached. I'd attach the pic, but it is huge....sorry.

That looks like it would be straight knitting from the back towards the front... like a BICO and then the sleeves would be more straight knitting.

I wish I had the perseverance for an adult knitted sweater. There is a pattern at Crystal Yarns that I just love. :dreaming.

Just my luck...it is 11:22 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 3rd (my time) but Annie's Attic already has the pattern for Monday, Feb. 4th up. Although the baby booties are cute, I wanted to see Sunday's pattern. Oh well, such is life...

Just my luck...it is 11:22 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 3rd (my time) but Annie's Attic already has the pattern for Monday, Feb. 4th up. Although the baby booties are cute, I wanted to see Sunday's pattern. Oh well, such is life...

ditto...

Archived