A bunch of kitchen stuff - img heavy

RoseRed

scallopedpotholders.jpg

Scalloped Potholders by Pricilla Hewitt. I made these with an F and G hook for my saucepans and 2 strands and a J hook for my soup pot. The sizes are perfect! The large 2 strand potholder only has 1 side. It's plenty thick working with 2 strands.

pinwheelpizzamat.jpg

Pinwheel Pizza Pad. It's the perfect size for under my pizza pan! YAY!

burgundytoweltoppers.jpg

A bunch of towel toppers. I took apart one that my mom had given me to redo it the burgundy and used the pattern from that. I hook, 4ply WW - 50 sc's across top of towel, *row of dc, row of dc, dcdec, * just keep going till you get 6dc's across and make your 'handle'.

pineapplesqhotpad.jpg

This is a tablecloth square that I wanted to try out when I was still hoping to do the kitchen in lavender. (Wishful thinking - I have a huge country blue counter - the burgundy looks much better.)

Thank you! My mom wants me to make some of the lightbulb hotpads as Christmas gifts for her employees, but she has one that doesn't celebrate Christmas. She still wants to give something and this would be perfect!

Nice job!! I'm especially loving the potholders and pizza pad, though I wouldn't have the heart to place a hot pan of pizza on something so beautiful! LOL My kitchen is burgundy too! I love it.

Thanx so much guys. As fast as those potholders are to make - I learned the pattern and did all 3 in less than a 24 hour day.

I think everyone is going to get a kitchen set for Xmas this year. heehee

Archived