Womans Day/February/ Free Patterns

Red67

Good info. Thanks!! :hook

Your Welcome......I like the leather purse..and the sleeves to attach to a blouse looks kinda neat

Thanks for the info page is now bookmarked. I really wish I could have a list of my favs that are just crochet stuff but FireFox doesn't seem to organize that way. :(

Thanks for the link. I get emails from Womans' Day too. Guess I didn't read it all. Anyway, I like the hat and the scarves. I do a lot of charity crocheting and they look quick and easy to do. Have already saved the link in favorites.

LI Roe

Thanks for the link. I get emails from Womans' Day too. Guess I didn't read it all. Anyway, I like the hat and the scarves. I do a lot of charity crocheting and they look quick and easy to do. Have already saved the link in favorites.

LI Roe

:) I was thinking the same about the Hat...it looks so comfy...and the baby slippers are adorable and the pocketbook with buttons since I collect vintage buttons may give it a try

:thinkthe SHAWL looks great but when I go to the pattern the graph doesnt show?...does anyone else have that problem??or maybe its me not seeing it??

the SHAWL looks great but when I go to the pattern the graph doesnt show?...does anyone else have that problem??or maybe its me not seeing it??

I didn't see it either. Since these are actually old patterns and I'd seen that one on there before, I was sure it was still there. Here you go:

http://www.womansday.com/home/6718/summers-coolest-accessory.html

Thanks for the info page is now bookmarked. I really wish I could have a list of my favs that are just crochet stuff but FireFox doesn't seem to organize that way. :(

I use firefox and I have all of my crochet favorites bookmarked in separate folders. I have a 'main' crochet folder, then separate folders for different categories.

Archived