Sonny321

X-tra thick textured slippers (unisex)

i have a question about the pattern, where it says row8-19 repeat rounds 6 and 7, end round 13 by joining with a sl. st.... is this a typo? i'm wondering if its supposed to say ending round 19 (or which ever row if you have to make them bigger). i am on row 13 now and think this might be wrong??? help!

thanks, I have two slipper pairs on the list this year, these are perfect and (for now...) I can follow the pattern which is rare! ( I am a beginner)

It's the first time I am trying slippers and two strings at the same time, it's fun!

but I would not make them in such a nice pale color :lol, unless your floors are reeeaally clean (mine will be dark black and red and blue and gray!)

thank you!

I made up a pair of these in grey Homespun, and they are super comfy! (Except for the part where I forgot to count rows, so they were almost two different sizes.)

I can imagine how "comfy" they are!! I love homespun yarn, but I only knit with it. I tried crocheting with it, kept losing stitches, even with large hook. And been that "patience" is not my middle name....never tried crocheting with it again!! :lol

On 1/17/2008 at 7:19 AM, Snikki28 said:

Thanks for sharing, now going in my WIM too. I haven't tried slippers before and these seem fairly easy. Thanks again, Great work!