At C'Ville since 2005

I'm still in my terrible twos! I joined in Aug of 2005 but I cannot believe it was that long ago! My goodness! Seems like just yesterday when I didn't even know how to crochet and then when my aunt taught me how to make a granny square!

I believe (If I'm reading this correctly) I'm member # 1889! :cheer:clap:cheer Boy, this place sure has grown!!!! Maybe we should all go out and buy ourselves some Birthday presents!!! :yarn

I've been here since April 19, 2005 and was on the EZBoard site prior (member #217). I came with the move. A lot has changed since those days. I may not participate as much now as I did then, but I do plan on being around as long as Crochetville is around.

I've been here since July 13, 2005 and my number if i think what you all are saying my number is 1457. Doesn't seem 3 years has went by, I enjoy coming here chatting with you all, every day. I've have also helped many helping people with their crochet , I love seeing what people have crocheted and done.

Thank-you to all for taking the time and posting your finished crochet projects &-- unfinished projects. I have truely have enjoyed looking what everyone has made. I love being here. Wonderful people and wonderful group of crochetiers! I love it,

love it, love it here....

Thank-you Amy & Donna for all your hard work keeping the Crochetville here. All of us crochetiers love you both.

sunnywolfgar

Looks like I'm #133 and joined on March 19, 2005. I don't recall how many months I was over at the EZBoard--that was so long ago! Didn't the it start back in 2004 on EZBoard?

How to celebrate? Cake is always good...but not feasible over the Internet! LOL!

I joined March 19, 2005.

I've been away from the boards for quite a while, but hope to be more active in the future. I haven't done much crocheting for a while either, but I've got pregnant niece that I need to get a blanket/afghan made for. I also just ordered a pattern/yarn for a felted stash basket from Mary Maxim. I've never done any felting before and really want to learn this technique.

I guess I should have mentioned I was on the board when we were still at EZ-Board, too. Where do we find the number some of you have mentioned? I have no clue what # I am and now I'm dying of curiosity.

I guess I should have mentioned I was on the board when we were still at EZ-Board, too. Where do we find the number some of you have mentioned? I have no clue what # I am and now I'm dying of curiosity.

Go to the (what I call) the front page and look for your name at the bottom where you see who is on at Crochetville and hold the white arrow on your name and if you look at the very bottom there is a number at the end of Crochetville's web address and it is you number at Crochetville. I beleive you are #216

In a few more days, on January 17, I will have been a Crochetville member for one whole year! The time has really flown! It really doesn't seem as though all that time has gone by, but it has. I love logging on to C'ville each day to see what new projects people have finished and put up pics of, and seeing what new things people have in the works, and just "talking" to people in general who share my interest in crochet. I really do love this place and everyone who "lives" here! :manyheart:yay

Elle

Archived