2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone!

I just got an email from Carol's (HappyOldCro) daughter saying that Carol's computer has crashed and she won't be able to do the score keeping this week.

Would it be possible for someone to take her place? I would, but I am having company this weekend and we will be out and about most of the weekend. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could step in for her.

Thank you!

Is HappyOldCro back on the 'net? If not, I'll keep score again, if that's OK with everyone.

Is HappyOldCro back on the 'net? If not, I'll keep score again, if that's OK with everyone.

I haven't heard anything from her, so I don't think she is on the 'net' yet.

It would be great if you could do the scores again this week.

Thank you so much :hug

Spent the day crocheting at the pool yesterday and will again today.

I used up 2 skeins of Sugar 'N Cream making dishcloths and coasters for the girls in the office. That puts me at +16 for the week.

I am working on a bag today, so should be able to up my score again :D

OK... I am fighting the urge here... Someone put me "on" to the www.craftsetc.com sale for the ILTY sale. I don't have a HL near me, so this would be my first chance to get something from their store (and at a great deal)... but... but... I'm trying to be GOOD!!!

Oh, I need some courage!

I was just coming on here to get some much needed support then I saw your message. YIKES! It is a bad day for yarn-aholics. My friend called me to say that the AC Moore in our county is closing. Right now everything is 40% off. I live abour an hour away from this store, but.....I work 15 minutes away. :eek And I can take a long lunch hour if I want to. This is NOT good! :no:no:no

:whew It is a good thing I backed away from the computer before clicking to buy that yarn. :yes :yes

I just received a box in the mail containing my yarn for my next test project. 13 skeins = -26 points. (but they are sooo beautiful!)

You did better that I did :devil!!! BOTH of my Crafts, Etc. orders came today! I now have 85 brand new skeins to add to my collection!!!

So that puts my score for the week at -189 for the week. :eek

That's OK, though. I'm :c9 right now! I keep walking in there to make sure it's real!

I think I can stay away from AC Moore, but I just bid on 31 skeins of Aunt Lydia's Rug yarn on e-bay. I really DO need these for my hangars....really...I do!!! lol

I'm going to the Phantom Gourmet's BBQ beach party and a concert Sat. It'll be an all day thing, so I'm posting now because I won't get to post tomorrow. I used 3 balls (+3) on flower squares. I want to add some ladybug squares to the afghan too. I might have to buy some red Simply Soft :eek. I'll get a lot of :crocheting done on the bus/train to Boston. I'll add those points to next week.

WTD Score: + 14

Ellie 13

I bought 12 skeins on that craftsetc sale but I did need the yarn :blush Anyway I used up a skein on my next lapghan so +2. I hope to get through a couple of skeins on it before my order comes in. :eek

You did better that I did :devil!!! BOTH of my Crafts, Etc. orders came today! I now have 85 brand new skeins to add to my collection!!!

So that puts my score for the week at -189 for the week. :eek

That's OK, though. I'm :c9 right now! I keep walking in there to make sure it's real!

I think I know who's getting the "Shoot the moon" award this week.

:manyheart

This week's score is better than my previous week's. +5

The Aunt Lydia's rug yarn I bid on (31 skeins) will not be heading my way. I was outbid. I guess this is a good thing for my score. But I really need this yarn for my hangars. And of course it is discontinued. Maybe I can find some one else who is selling it on e-bay, but for not so many skeins.

I used up a ball of pink making a watermelon hat. So that's another point for me this week.

I've got to see how much I can get finished today. Score looks a little weak now with a +4.

:manyheart

Archived