2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

I am so far behind on crocheting anything :eek I fell over a week ago & sprained my wrist bad & it's just starting to feel good enough to get back to crocheting, maybe I can catch up:hook

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't really crocheted much this week. Busy cleaning. My least favorite thing to do.

Bringing in car to get brakes fixed. Taking along a large tote of yarn to work on while I sit there in the tiny office.

I hope to rack up some points today.

:manyheart

All I have to say is Oops! - I'm at a -220 this week!

Can I come roll in your newly acquired stash?? Pretty please???? It has been almost a month since I have bought any new stash. Withdrawls are starting to kick in. lol

Well my FGM has set me waaaaay back, but I definitely can't complain! :manyheart

Let me start from the beginning here... I used up 1 skein and turned 2 skeins into balls on my eight-pocket tote, so that's +4 added to my -5, so I was at -1 until I picked up my RAOK package from the post office. In the package were 2 skeins of Patons wool (-4), 3 skeins of regular Sugar n Cream (-6) and 3 skeins of Sugar n Cream Twists (-6)... so my total for the week so far is -17. I need to get to stitchin!! :crocheting:crocheting

:eek Boy I sure did great!! My 2nd week in this CAL....

Broken finger = none used!!!

oooh, hope your finger heals real soon! :hug

finished up a ball of yarn working on a bedspread motif. so +2 for me.

slowly getting closer to 0. :hook

I had two wonderful hours to crochet as my car got it's brakes fixed. It was so nice.

Now it's back to housework.

:manyheart

Well I'm really in trouble now :lol I just got a care package and in it was 19 skeins and 5 balls of misc. novelty yarns :sigh Oh well what a way to go :lol

another -43 points to my very deep hole I'm getting in.

Well I guess I won't be shooting the moon this week, :lol. Thanks to all the lovely ladies who are stashing up....

Me I am still sitting still (actually sewing again), so no pluses for me either.

Well I'm really in trouble now :lol I just got a care package and in it was 19 skeins and 5 balls of misc. novelty yarns :sigh Oh well what a way to go :lol

another -43 points to my very deep hole I'm getting in.

It is certainly a lovely hole to be in, though!! :hook

OK - I've gotta stay out of the stores! :lol I bought 14 more skiens(-28)!:eek Boy, my score keeps getting lower and lower! :devil Oh, well! Lots of fun coming up with all these wonderful colors! So my score for the week is -36.

I used up a ball yesterday!! +1 :woo now I hope to use up another skein and ball today but still that won't make a dent. :lol

Yep Nikki, It is a lovely hole to be in. :)

I'm doing better this week!! I used another full skein of cotton last night making wash clothes for kitches sets for grads. I have 6 graduates this year!! 1 is my sister and the other 5 are cousins of my dh & I. I have almost used another skein this morning so watch out for me this week.

Oh my gosh, my first medal!!! Wahoo!!! :clap

I know I know, this was posted several days ago, but as you may have seen in another thread I just got home from the hospital this afternoon after being in for 6 days. I was admitted on emergency basis so I didn't get to see the results until now.

WAHOO!

Unfortunately since I've been away and only had one skein with me in the hospital (to work a bit on my shawler) my score for this week will be pretty uneventful. My mom flew in today to stay with us a couple weeks, tomorrow my daughter has her kinder graduation ceremony, and it's just plain busy and I'm just plain still not feeling well.

Ah well, still very excited about last week's score!

yarnmonkey +28 <-- GOLD MEDAL

Schmetterling +9 <-- SILVER MEDAL

laurawithchild +8 <-- BRONZE MEDAL

Ellie13 +8

CLLinda +7

isserlie +66LegalWoman17 +6

Nght +4

alwayscrafting +3

econ-nerd +4

hseger +3

walker1021 +2

lpgeorge123 +2

Krystal16 +1

coolhockeymom 0

2kute 0

DreamsOfYarn -1

appy_lover -3

Ankh -4

CraftyWitch -12

darski -20

HappyOldCro -22 <-- SHOOT THE MOON!!!

Im sure that my score is only a tease. The NY ladies are making a field trip to Smiley's this Sunday and I expect to be back in the hole again. But its sure fun to be in the positive for a while.:cheer

WTD +3

YTD +15

Archived