Lighbulb Hotpads

Priszm

I got this pattern from Annie's Attic free pattern of the day a few days ago. My boyfriend told me Saturday we're going to a Christmas get-together tonight. I decided I wanted to bring a little hostess gift, so I made these (I think I was looking for a good excuse to make them this year). The green one is slightly bigger than the red, but I'm not sure why or how. I think I may have missed a row since the red one was done while working. Oh well, I think it means the hostess has size options to choose from :lol

LightbulbHotpads.jpg

Very Cute!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!! What yarn did you use? I have the pattern.

Carol:hook

I don't know which one it was. I've had these from when I first started learning how to crochet (7 years ago) and since this was a last minute thing, they were very handy to have around.

The hostess loved them by the way. She even said she's been wanting more hotpads. My plan is to gradually make a bunch and make them next years general gift.

• 2 weeks later...

I love these but this is one pattern that I did miss from AA. I try to log on each day to download, but sometimes it is impossible - I always kick myself when I miss a pattern that I like the look of.

You were so generous to take something for the hostess. It shows what a thoughtful person that you are.

I have this pattern in a book so I made several of these for gifts this past year. They were simple enough to make and they turn out so cute. Priszm, if you making these in 4 hours then you are far faster than I. LOL. It took me an average of 5 and half hours to complete each one. But theyre inexpensive and everyone really liked them. I used the red heart holiday worsted yarn for mine. (in case anybody wondered about that)

I also have a couple of the small skeins of red/green/white variagated. I'm going to make some with those. My mom asked me how much I'd charge her to make those as gifts for her employees next year (she's a supervisor) and I told her to buy the yarn. Which means I could end up with more than I need :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Love those lightbulb hot pads. Would you mind sharing the pattern . I would love to make some for myself, and make a few xmas gifts. Homemade items are the best to give.

Wanda

from No. Attleboro, Ma.

I got this pattern from
free pattern of the day a few days ago. My boyfriend told me Saturday we're going to a Christmas get-together tonight. I decided I wanted to bring a little hostess gift, so I made these (I think I was looking for a good excuse to make them this year). The green one is slightly bigger than the red, but I'm not sure why or how. I think I may have missed a row since the red one was done while working. Oh well, I think it means the hostess has size options to choose from
:lol

LightbulbHotpads.jpg

Archived