Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Our count is going to be GREAT this month!! I've got about 10 done so far... aiming for more... :)

I'm new here but I've finished seven baby hats. That's such a cute little pattern.

I have a question about the dog blankets for next month. I've never heard of them. What are they supposed to look like? Is there a pattern? Thanks so much.

It is an adorable pattern!

As for next month - hopefully ThatThunderbird will see this and give us some ideas but according to what is posted it says any pattern to accomodate a large dog. Maybe you can do a google search for crocheted dog mats and see what pops up.

I think I have also seen some on Crochet Pattern Central.

I'm new here but I've finished seven baby hats. That's such a cute little pattern.

I have a question about the dog blankets for next month. I've never heard of them. What are they supposed to look like? Is there a pattern? Thanks so much.

I just finished up a 36" X 36" mat for April. I make Furryghans for my local humane society. They use them for cats also.

For dogs they have to be a bit larger.

I use RHSS, one strand (some ppl use two strands and a larger hook). Any pattern is ok, however it is a good idea not to use holes. We don't wanna their paws to get stuck.

Like Cherri mentioned, the snuggles website has good tips and patterms.

Hi everyone. I can't contribute every month, but I do have 7 baby hats done for March and am going to make more before the mailing deadline.

Hi everyone. I can't contribute every month, but I do have 7 baby hats done for March and am going to make more before the mailing deadline.

Welcome and thanks for helping us:manyheart every little bit helps. just do what you can and when you can it will all be loved:manyheart

:hug

sissie

I dunoo...Alpie :llama might get jealous and wonder where his new hat is :eek

I've got 3 hats so far. I haven't been able to work on any this month but I whipped those 3 out in no time so I should be able to sit and make some in the up coming week.

2kute - Do we need to wash the little caps in Baby Dreft or something before sending to you?

I am sorry I haven't been around much. Fibro is acting up.

No you don't need to wash them Donna. They'll be washed in the hospital.

Thanks to everyone who is helping me out.

I appreciate very much. :hug

I am sorry I haven't been around much. Fibro is acting up.

No you don't need to wash them Donna. They'll be washed in the hospital.

Thanks to everyone who is helping me out.

I appreciate very much. :hug

LORD I know what you mean about the Fibro:( mine is way out there these last couple of days!! i can't sit I can't stand someone just find me a hole :(

hope you get to feeling better soon

soft :hug coming your way

sissie

:cheerI have 4 cute hats finished using the pattern that was given!

I love it!!!:crocheting My plan is to make a few more if possible!

you guys can mail them to me by the end of the month beginning of April.

When I get all of them, then I'll call the hospital for an appt to deliver the wonderful things y'all have made.

I appreciate it so much.

Sissie, I am sorry you have been feeling sick. I am having some miserable days. Now my left hand and fingers are swollen :eek

If I still can hook, I'll be happy.

:hug to everyone and thanks.

I couldn't do the hats...sorry not to contribute toward that...but I do have patterns (made up and otherwise) for the animal shelter charity for April. I also got an email from the Snuggles Project with the names of three (I think) shelters which can use these pet beds...so I'll be sending stuff all over.

Archived