Is CPC down?

Sorry, it was down from 5:30 to maybe 9:30 (EST). Very unscheduled. Maintenance should go on without taking the server down unless it's a hardware problem. (And thankfully it wasn't...didn't have to shell out any more money on it this time.) :lol

Again, my apologies about that!

Now I can get on, but no patterns show up? I just get a blue page with the CPC logo and directory on the top...Guess I'll try again later, or tomorrow. It's a huge site to maintain, so occasional downtimes are to be expected, methinks.

Sorry, it was down from 5:30 to maybe 9:30 (EST). Very unscheduled. Maintenance should go on without taking the server down unless it's a hardware problem. (And thankfully it wasn't...didn't have to shell out any more money on it this time.) :lol

Again, my apologies about that!

.. Rachel.. you are just the "bees knees".. I don't think I've told you how much we appreciate you!!!

.. Rachel.. you are just the "bees knees".. I don't think I've told you how much we appreciate you!!!

Thanks. :)

Right now it is up but very slow. I don't understand the technicalities of the issue but I sure hope it's back up to its normal fast self A.S.A.P.

I think we need something like this to happen every so often just so we will stop and truly appreciate all that Rachel does for us. We can continue in our dependence but now we know we are dependent :wlol

Love you dearly Rachel and I try to say a thank you every time I go to your site.

I think we need something like this to happen every so often just so we will stop and truly appreciate all that Rachel does for us. We can continue in our dependence but now we know we are dependent :wlol

Love you dearly Rachel and I try to say a thank you every time I go to your site.

Awwww thanks. :hug

Archived