6X9 Rectangles Donations Needed For Our Troops *UPDATE*

Red67

bright yellow?? :lol

I got a few extra done this week!! :yay

Bright yellow works :bounce

Good for you on the "extra" 6"x9" rectangles - they may be the exact ones we need at the design event (PTE) to make one more handmade afghan!!

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've got about 12 inches here so far...and a little more to come. I won't be able to mail out the package until sometime next week now.:(

No worries - if you get the 6"x9" rectangles in the mail by the last week of March they should get here in time for the design event (PTE).

Stay warm! :wgrin

We need an ark....:lol

Better make sure there are more than two sheep... :2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep

we will need something to crochet when we run out of acrylic

(btw what is an acrylic and what does it look like? :think)

Better make sure there are more than two sheep... :2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep:2sheep

we will need something to crochet when we run out of acrylic

(btw what is an acrylic and what does it look like? :think)

An acrylic looks like a polyester...

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

....sometimes I crack myself up!!:hook

An acrylic looks like a polyester...

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

....sometimes I crack myself up!!:hook

Not sure what an polyester looks like either but I'm so glad someone else gathers all those acrylics and put them in the skeins for us to make

6"x9" rectangles..... :lol

I'm just recovering from our small Pinners design event - watch your email a note is going out on the HAP listserv in a bit with details....

www.rectangle6x9.org

Can you find YOUR 6"x9" acrylic rectangle(s) in the 1,101 finished handmade afghans made by the volunteers of

The Handmade Afghans to Thank Our Armed Forces Project???

Check them out at www.rectangle6x9.shutterfly.com :bounce

There is still time to get YOUR 6"x9" rectangles in for the next design event.......

for more info check out our website at www.rectangle6x9.org or drop me a note at rectangle6x9@comcast.net

:bheart

Hope to see YOUR 6"x9" rectangles in our next batch of handmade afghans made to thank those wounded in service to our country, Deborah

I am up to 5 rectangles made so far. I plan on making more. Right now I am really busy with family obligations, but I still plan on doing one a week and sending them the last week in March in time for the PTE

gramof11 - good going!!!! Look forward to having your 6"x9" rectangles to help make our next batch of handmade afghans more beautiful :yes

I'm going to try to get 20 or so out next week so you'll have them for April. Over half are soft white, per request! ;)

:coffee How is everyone else doing??

Weather is beautiful and the yard is calling me!

I'm going to try to get 20 or so out next week so you'll have them for April. Over half are soft white, per request! ;)

:coffee How is everyone else doing??

Weather is beautiful and the yard is calling me!

no, no resist the garden :rose .... it will only take you away from making 6"x9" rectangles.... :hook Really, great going!!!! Looking forward to getting your contribution. Thank you for helping to thank those wounded in service to our country, Deborah

Still working at getting some more done...I've only done a few so far. But I did get some red, white and blue ribbon to send along with however many rectangles I do make.

Still working at getting some more done...I've only done a few so far. But I did get some red, white and blue ribbon to send along with however many rectangles I do make.

And EVERY 6"x9" rectangle you send will be appreciated :hook

Thank you, Deborah

Deborah....what are you doing??? It's now raining! :P:lol

Excellent! Excellent! :devil My plan to get you to make more 6"x9" rectangles is working..... remember your plants need water and your wounded service members need warmth..... to your crochet hook! :crocheting

I've made 8 so far. Dark red, dark green, dark blue, bone (light brown), grey, and three off-white. I am hoping to at least finish off my off-white skein before I have to mail them off.

I've made 8 so far. Dark red, dark green, dark blue, bone (light brown), grey, and three off-white. I am hoping to at least finish off my off-white skein before I have to mail them off.

Sounds like you've been busy!!!! Great colors for 6"x9" rectangles. They will be a nice addition to the designs for the April PTE.

Thank you for helping to thank those wounded in service to our country, Deborah

Archived