Layered Dimensions Crochet Flower

I forgot to set this to send me an e-mail whenever anyone replies.

So, a big THANKS to everyone!!!

Answer to some questions:

No. 3 thread is the closest to the thickness of the DMC floss. However it is a bit stiffer. I am not so sure how it will work. But, give it a try and let me know what happens.

I don't understand what was meant by "how many strands did you use for the petals?" Did you means hanks of floss? I used 2 hanks to do the petals in one color using a C hook.

I have never bought that stuff, Floss, where do you get it. I love the flower patterns. I just printed it, and added to my pattern stash. If I did not do it now, I would never find it again, and I have so many site already bookmarked, my hubby swears crocheting is taking over the computer. He may be right!

Oooh, I've been looking for the perfect flower to make my mom for mother's day. She loves sunflowers--I'll go get the floss tomorrow!

Thanks.

Amy

I love crocheted flowers and those are awesome. Some of the best I've seen yet. Great job! :flower

I just made one and it's super-easy and looks fabulous! I'm blocking it now, then I'll share a photo in the Show & Tell section when it's dry. I liked how it looked unblocked, actually, but I thought I'd block it to see how that looks, too.

Now I think I'll go make another one and use up some of this embroidery floss I seem to have accmulated over the years. :)

I can't wait to see it. I have a picture of the flowers unblocked. I need to block them and see how they look.

Yes, you use the entire hank without separating the strands.

Thanks to everyone for all their wonderful comments.:)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived