Kitten Sqare pattern now on my blog!

chrisdfriend

• 2 weeks later...

I have 5 cats and I'm always on the prowl for cat related stuff. I already made a cloth quilt with squares resembling cat heads. The wreath on my front door is all cats. Your square really seems doable, so I am adding it to my to-do list even though I don't know when I will actually tackle this.

Thank you for sharing your pattern. :hug

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing the kitten square. I am making an afghan for my sister(who also crochets). I was making afghans for birthdays this year and thought; as she is a crocheter(but not thread) that she would like a doily. Little to my surprise, she wanted me to make her an afghan as she said "No one has ever made me an afghan". So she asked for all different squares afghan. I am coming up with different squares to include in the afghan and then will assemble. I have some hearts and flowers so far. I have a couple of cat square patterns and tried one, but the ears looked like mouse ears(more rounded not pointed). So I decided to look around more. My sister has three cats and I thought I would try to do the colors of her cats. The neat thing is the square pattern you have offered is the same size, so I won't have to adlib it to all mine.

Thanks again.

:angelPenny:angel

Archived