Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here too, just busy reading. I posted elsewhere that it didn't snow here last night. Turns out I was wrong, we had to clean ice and snow off dh's van before we could meet dd for breakfast. Still, the sun is shining now, although its bitterly cold, and it looks vey pretty, all clean and sparkly.

I have my grandsons here for the morning. One is sleeping and the other is watching Thomas the tank engine dvd's, so I can read here. I really should get the laundry started.

I have just a couple of rows left on the lapghan and then its back to my cardigan. I'm going to donate the lapghan tonight at my church womans club meeting. Someone will deliver the donations tomorrow.

:c9 Morning, Just dropping in while the baby is napping to say hello. Mel thanks for the pretty snowy picture, I loved it. Judy I love your husband's scarf and how the yarn created stripes. I have to write up christmas cards, make a wreath for my front door and hopefully crochet today. Love you all have a great day crocheting or doing what ever, :manyheart

Morning, everyone. The next block on Mr. Rooster is half sewn together. I got tired of sewing last night and switched to making more blocks. Did 14 last night before going to bed. I now have all the blocks crocheted for the next block. I'm not sure if I'm sewing or crocheting or decorating the Christmas tree today. Maybe some of all three.:crocheting

Mel, the picture of the snow is lovely, but I'm really glad that I don't have to deal with it.:D

Judy, that scarf turned out so well. The natural striping is great.:clap

Love the scarf Judy. Looks warm and cuddly.

Double yuck on the poopsicles.

Up to 7 1/2 inches on purse. Wanted to hit AC Moore today, but the snow ended that idea. Need some more of the heavier weight cotton, and some black and chocolate fun fur. Been trying to get there for 3 days now. If I drove, this snow wouldn't stop me, even if it took all day to get there, :lol. And in NY I would have hailed a cab, but out here I am stranded...boo hoo...(need some cheese to go with all this whine.)

hello ladeis

thanks for the suggestions about the yarns

i think i`ll make a ripple afghan but not RR

the one pound yarns will make nice afghan for our bed room :)

and surlly will figure what to do with the pumkin yarn :think

judy the scarf is wonderful :) good job

Thanks, everyone...it is wonderful yarn:c9

And Phil and I went to see FIL this morning - took him shopping, visited a while, and are now home watching big fat snowflakes come down.

Welcome...twifnatic...staying to work on a ME project?

Judy

That scarf is lovely...i love that look.

Mel

Thanks for the help...i was sure it was you :think maybe its just becouse you have made so many.

OK WHO IS IT ON THIS THREAD THAT HAS MADE THE BLENDED ONES??I KNOW YOU ARE HERE :lol

I have 3 skeins of each color right now so i will start with that and see how far i get.

Here's the scarf I finished for Phil (also posted on Sky CAL). The flash washed out the deep burgundy, but you can see how nicely the Marble yarn stripes itself. I th_HPIM0354.jpg

alternated sc and dc for a tight stitch (it's DK weight yarn).

Clickable...

Beautiful scarf. Great job! :cheer:clap:cheer

Valerie, I'm doing pretty good...nothing to complain about at all. I've been really blessed.

...now if I could finish some of my projects....but that will come in time!

Good Morning Ladies :flower

:eek WOW this is the most quiet I have seen this bunch :lol

I hope everyone had a productive evening doing whatever you needed/wanted to do, and everyone is in good health.

I decided to take a short break from the never ending list of Christmas RR's and make something for me. I am making another granny shawl. I have used 1 skein of yarn so far.

I probably won't be able to post a picture tomorrow, so I am posting it early. I hope no one minds.

th_MySageMaryShawl1.jpg

clickable

Mel, what pretty colors!!

And we never care about what day we see pictures here...we LOVE them!

This is such a busy time of year for everyone...speaking of which, I have to get dressed to go out.

See y'all later!

Hi, everyone.

Mel, that is an adorable shawl. I love those colors, too. Pictures are welcome any time.

I'm working in overdrive on my rooster quiltghan Christmas present. Sewing together squares and/or making more squares in all my spare minutes. I think

I'm down to the last 80 squares to make for it. It's 1/3 complete. :crocheting

Howdy gals.

I have worked on my ghan a bit here & there. I'm so close to being done but real life just keeps getting in my way. We are doing the majority of our shopping tomorrow. I can't wait because we need this day together alone. I just hope Jaden is better so I can go. He should be okay, he'll be with his Grandmother. :manyheart

Jaden's sleeping right now so i'm going to jet & get hookin. :hook

Archived