Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

SS Mel, take care of yourself...DD will be up and around in no time...

Didn't do much today, not feeling to good...

Played with some test squares, but not getting gauge right, think it is my tension..

Gonna head to bed early, so have a good night all.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel better, Carol:hug:manyheart

I'm finishing square # 18...2 left and then the border.

I also worked with a neighbor and taught her a st to help with rectangles for a charity I;m helping...for blankets for wounded soldiers at Walter Reed.... She thinks one of her daughters might be a natural for this, too!

Carol hope you feel better soon.

Mel how is your daughter going.

Judy your going well with that ghan, you will be finished in no time. Thats great that you are getting a neighbour involved in crocheting and charity work.

Today Im doing some of my filet work and also making squares.

Carol, I hope you get to feeling better real soon :hug:hug

Wendy, she is still in pain, but is dealing with it the best she can. Ice, elevation, and staying in bed or on the couch is what she is doing.

We watched Harry Potter and while it was on, I made these for her crutches.

th_HillysCrutchPads1.jpg

th_HillysCrutchPads1a.jpg

th_HillysCrutchPads1b.jpg

all clickable

HI everyone! Still not hooking much, but got to get this house whipped into shape first. The worst of it is almost done, then they can do the upkeep or else. Almost finished with a small foot-ghan for mom's sofa; then will put together a babyghan for a friends little boy. I made the squares before Christmas, but gave him something else then. This will be another quickie, then I can start something new.

Good morning, everyone. My ME project of late seems to be making snowflakes of thread, although, I will probably give a lot of them away, too. I've got 10-12 done in the last three weeks, thanks to the Monday Snowflake CAL. I have several that I've liked enough to make more than one of and have done extras from one of the sites that had more than one pattern at the designated site. :hook

My "ME" afghan is progressing. I'd say I'm about 3/4 of the way through now. My kitty Franklin still feels this is going to be for him. He cuddles up with the afghan every time I work on it <LOL>.

my cats are so funny lately... everytime I sit in my chair, put my feet up on my footstool and cover with my blankie/afghan one of the cats [usually momma cat] will go under my legs on the floor.. I think they like playing hide and seek because they keep peeking out to see if anybody is looking.. they learned along time ago not to get in my chair or on my lap as I start geting all stuffed up and can't breathe.. I love cats and have always had them but lately they make me sneeze so we have a love affair from a distance..

Good morning ladies.

I finished a scarf last night for ME. My collection of scarves is getting close to being out of hand. But a girl can never have too many scarves.

We are getting ready to go back to the Doctor's office so Hilly can get fitted for her brace. Hopefully it won't take too long, but I am taking yarn and hooks along so I can get some crocheting done.

Hi Judy...forgot to tell you we finally found Mom on Monday, her cell was dead cause someone took the car charger I got her for Christmas :tryme

We chased her all over Central Jersey, missing her at Hartwyck AND Stop and Shop :bang but finally she got home and got our messages. She got down to Toms River in record time (I told you she can't go less than 80 on the Parkway) and got Ed and Janet to the hospital. Ed got his new kidney, and it's working well, he'll probably be :crocheting in a few days. Janet has :knit a few washcloths from a book I got her for Christmas. And tomorrow is her :cake What a wonderful present, having her hubby in the pink again.

Hi Judy...forgot to tell you we finally found Mom on Monday, her cell was dead cause someone took the car charger I got her for Christmas :tryme

We chased her all over Central Jersey, missing her at Hartwyck AND Stop and Shop :bang but finally she got home and got our messages. She got down to Toms River in record time (I told you she can't go less than 80 on the Parkway) and got Ed and Janet to the hospital. Ed got his new kidney, and it's working well, he'll probably be :crocheting in a few days. Janet has :knit a few washcloths from a book I got her for Christmas. And tomorrow is her :cake What a wonderful present, having her hubby in the pink again.

Kathy, I'm not sure what I missed here, but it sounds like good news!!!

I am pretty much finished the black shawl. I have to finish one last row of edging. It would look better with a wider edging, I think, but I bought the yarn on clearance and I doubt if there's enough to go around again. Also I didn't like the way the pattern edging was turning out for me so I had to make up my own. (I think the problem was that I didn't really understand what to do after the first row)

She got down to Toms River in record time (I told you she can't go less than 80 on the Parkway) and got Ed and Janet to the hospital. Ed got his new kidney, and it's working well, he'll probably be :crocheting in a few days. And tomorrow is her :cake What a wonderful present, having her hubby in the pink again.

I'm sure I missed something, too, but congratulations on a successful transplant. He is going to feel soooooo much better. :hug

wonderful news...and an answer to prayer!

Cara and everyone:

Kathy called me the other night - but I never relayed her conversation here.This couple are her good friends and he's been on the transplant list for a while. She was going crazy trying to reach her mom who was going to have to drive them to the hospital! Looks ike it all went well...Kathy can handle anything - even long distance. She won't be back here in NJ for about a month, give or take. She's really cracking the whip at her home i NC. I think she has everyone dizzy from all of her energy!

Cara and everyone:

Kathy called me the other night - but I never relayed her conversation here.This couple are her good friends and he's been on the transplant list for a while. She was going crazy trying to reach her mom who was going to have to drive them to the hospital! Looks ike it all went well...Kathy can handle anything - even long distance. She won't be back here in NJ for about a month, give or take. She's really cracking the whip at her home i NC. I think she has everyone dizzy from all of her energy!

Ahh I see. Figured it was something like that :yes Good for her cracking the whip! Kathy, I wish I had half your energy! You get so much done! :yes

Archived