My 1st original pumkin

LittleJadeFrog

Have you ever walked down the yarn isle petting the pretty yarns and came across one you have never seen before and said that looks like __________? I am not a designer and I don't have much of an original talent. I make everything with a pattern. I find a pattern and then pick the yarn ~ plain and simple. Well NOT THIS TIME! I was looking through a clearance bin at Joanns and saw Sensations Artic chenille yarns. I really don't like to work with chenille yarns, but it is soft and I was petting...and low and behold I saw a

th_P1000534.jpg th_P1000535.jpg

This was done free hand (no pattern). I want to make leaves but I couldn't wait to show this to you. I used fishing line to pull the pumpkin in.

Hope you enjoy! Happy fall!

:manyheart Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah it feels good to be free...It was so simple to do but it makes me think about other things I can try to do....Now I am going to cuise the :yarn with a new outlook.....

I AM A CHANGED WOMAN! :D

:manyheart Thanks for the compliments!

Yeah it feels good to be free...It was so simple to do but it makes me think about other things I can try to do....Now I am going to cuise the :yarn with a new outlook.....

I AM A CHANGED WOMAN! :D

AWESOME!!!

Good for you!

Pumpkin lover here! :manyheart It is so CUTE! I'm jealous in a good way. I see things like this and wish that I could do something like it, too. I tend to only be able to do anything with a pattern, myself. Speaking of, I do hope you'll write the pattern and post it here at Crochetville. I would love to give this cutie a try!

Pumpkin lover here! :manyheart It is so CUTE! I'm jealous in a good way. I see things like this and wish that I could do something like it, too. I tend to only be able to do anything with a pattern, myself. Speaking of, I do hope you'll write the pattern and post it here at Crochetville. I would love to give this cutie a try!

I am the same way. I am headed over to the pattern secton to post the pattern. Oh yeah here is the second one I made this weekend.

th_MedPumpkin2.jpg th_SmMedPumpkin2.jpg

That's awesome! And they're so cute! I love pumpkins, too. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread.... And crocheting them. :hook Thanks for sharing your pattern with us! :hug

Tina

Archived