My Little Piggie Pirate

Megs

When I asked my 4yr little girl what she wanted to be for Halloween she replied "a piggie pirate" (it was something she saw on Dora the Explorer show) after telling me for a hour what she wanted, I set to work and this is what i came up with.

th_PIRATEPI.jpgHere is just the hat, the eye patch can be lifted up so she can see out of both eyes. The skull is from here

th_HalloweenPictures007.jpgHere she is wearing her Piggie Pirate Hat, her piggie nose is a little crooked in this picture for some reason

th_DAYLEEPI.jpgShe even has a little piggie tail.

(all pictures are click able)

So cute! When I saw the title of the thread I immediately thought of Dora :lol my little boy has that movie and loves to sing their song!

thanks everyone :hug

:cheer How clever! And very cute! What a great idea--I can imagine other masks made the same way! Maybe a black cat , or a skunk, or a monkey, . . . hmmmm, lots of ideas! But too many things on my hook to think about anything new right now. :hook

I know my mind is full of ideas, already have been writing em downI am hoping the one i am working on now will turn out and gonna get the pattern typed soon as i make sense of my writing, lol writing a pattern at 3am isn't such a good idea lots of chicken scratch to figure out.

That is so cool ! ! !

I would love to see the pattern when it is written up as my mum collects pigs.

She would love this made up for her next birthday party..

Because there are so many of us and grandkids - we always have a Bar-b-que dress up day. The kids all love it.

Archived