New Crochet Today

Tampa Doll

Good to know Walmart has it. If they don't I'll go to B&N this weekend.

I don't think walmart sells Crochet! at all, I don't think I ever see it there. I find mine at Smiths and look through it to see if I want it. I didn't see Crochet Today there Tuesday when I was there.

Debbi

It's a great issue. I love the Present pillows and the baby snuggli. I can't wait to make them.

I was hoping not to miss an issue because I just sent in my renewal.

:manyheart

Got Crochet Today in the mail today.:lol Started to look thru it and found an article on LadyLinoleum, Monster Craft.

Then as I got along I found a sweater coat that goes up to size 4X and it is beautiful. Further along is a stained glass afghan. Not sure if it is the same one in the pattern book everyone wants, but it sure looks close.

I was getting ready to cancel this mag, then they go and put out one with lots of neat patterns.:hook

i thought maybe it was also cause it is close , but its not the same, i checked lol, regina is a talented designerand makes very nice things. i got mine on tuesday:yes :yes :yes :yes

I couldn't find one at my local walmart last night... so I'm going to B&N. Usually my Walmart doesn't have them until later, but I was hopeful. This one sounds realy nice.

And I haven't subscribed because others were having problems getting theirs in the mail. But I may so I don't have to hunt for it or wait for it (well too long in the store and keep looking for it).

Debbi

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone made the Snuggly Bunting? I made it using Baby Coordinates Stripes and it turned out great. It just seems a little short for a full term baby, so in the next one I started I am adding extra rows to make it longer.

Great and easy pattern. My new favorite for babies.

:manyheart

I found mine at my walmart. Almost didn't get it. I didn't get a basket and had an arm ful of groceries (and 2 skiens of yarn of course:yes ) but decided to. Glad I did. There were only 2 copies left:eek . Maybe since yarn is so inexpesnive people are crocheting again and needed patterns:think or they're thinking the Stained Glass Window might go up on ebay one day... even if it's not the same... I thought that later at home, and thought, hmm, should I get another copy:devil Didn't.

Debbi

• 4 weeks later...

I am just getting around to reading my copy and I am sooo in love with that sweater coat. I added it to my to do list after my holiday stuff is done but I am having second thoughts. I've never done anything marked for "expierenced" crocheter before. EEK!!!!! Has anyone started this yet? or planning to?

I was SO EXCITED when I saw this first posted, as I knew mine would be coming soon. I see now that my darling never sent off $$$ for my subscription! ACK! and the place where I bought the issue I got the order card from doesn't have them anymore....(((((HUGS))))) sandi~REALLY jealous!

sandi, I'm sorry to hear that. I'd still check stores and craft stores, they may have an issue lying around. Usually my walmart has them late and keeps them in stock for a while, but with the yarn under $2 I think they've been selling out.

I believe you can subscribe on line, so check their website.

Archived