Some Crocheted Jewelry

kimbo

Here are 2 pieces of crocheted jewelry that I made for AngieCa for the accessories swap.

The first one is thread crochet around plastic rings with stone.

th_jewelry002.jpg th_jewelry001.jpg

The second one is a 3 strand crocheted wire with asst. stones that is braided.

th_jewelry004.jpg

Really easy! I crocheted around each ring seperately and left a tail on each one. Just position the rings where you want them and stitch them together withthe tails!

YES! I'm the proud owner of these beautiful necklaces :clap

The irony is I have a rust colored deep V-neck top that I wear with black slacks that I love. I have been trying to find the perfect necklace to wear with it. WHen I received Kim's package and opened it I let out a whoop and a holler :eek and ran immediately up stairs and pulled the top out of my closet. THe disc is a perfect match to the top. :yes and I have worn it on several occasions now and get complements everytime. Everyone thinks it's so cool when I explain the swapping thing to them:D

THe amber wire necklace matches an Amber wool jacket I have so I am waiting for the weather to turn cold so I can pair them together.

I just love both pieces!

Thank you Kimbo :manyheart

BTW I went to take a pic of the necklace and top together so you could see the perfect match but alas my batteries are dead and there are no more in sight sooooooo off to the store I have to go. I will post a pic soon though.

Archived