'Shady Blues' Round Ripple Done (I think)!!

DreamsOfYarn

I have finished another RR (I think). I'm not sure who will be getting this one, so once I decide who is getting it, I may have to make it a little bigger. I think I may give this one to my Dad, since he mentioned that it looked 'manly' when he saw me working on it. And his recliner is blue, so it will match it.

It is 62 inches point to point, and is 44 rows.

th_ShadyBlues3.jpg

clickable

beautiful

yes, sounds like your Dad was hinting to you :lol

Thank you.

Yep, i do believe it was a hint. He has seen every one that I have made (usually when I'm making them) and comments on every one of them. Usually he just says how pretty they are, but for this one, when he said how 'manly' it looked, it sure sounded like he wants this one :yes

Blue is my favorite color, so this one definitely catches my eye. I'm curious. Which brand of yarn is that and what are the color names? I might like to gather some of it for my stash! :devil Great looking work!

Thank You Sheryl :)

Blue is my favorite color, so this one definitely catches my eye. I'm curious. Which brand of yarn is that and what are the color names? I might like to gather some of it for my stash! :devil Great looking work!

For this one, I used Caron One Pound Midnight Blue and RHSS Bay Print,

Archived