New Pattern Published

MHDesigner

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Crochetville, My original sweater design is the one on the cover of the latest issue of CROCHET!

My newest crochet book is PLUS SIZE CROCHET Fashions that Fit and Flatter, which will be out soon.

Margaret Hubert

Hi Margaret & welcome to the ville!!!

I have enjoyed making your patterns over the years. I am in the process of making your child's entrelac afghan for my grandson.

Your sweater on the front of Crochet! is gorgeous & I will definitely be purchasing your new book!! Please let us know when it comes out.

Laura

Looks like a great book. I'll have to add it to my Amazon wishlist. I just wish there was a sneak preview of the book, so I can see more.

(excuse me a moment)

Okay, got my issue of Crochet!. Yes, that is a great looking sweater, but any chance it can be made with a different kind of yarn? I just checked knitting warehouse and even there it'd cost $87. If not, I guess I'll be saving up my change until I can get the yarn for it, cause it's definitely something I'd wear.

welcome Margaret I love your designs and have many of your books

including your earlier ones weekend crochet and more weekend crochet :blush both great books.

and of course ive pre ordered your new one and cant wait for it to get here !!!!:yay

• 2 months later...

I just picked your book up last night at Barnes & Noble and can't wait to get started! Of course, the hardest part will be waiting until I have all my Christmas WIP's done. I LOVE the fact that it is spiral bound....makes working on things SO much easier. And the pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for creating this book.

Sara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Margret.....welcome to crochetville. I love your patterns and look forward to your book. I know you will enjoy it here......everyone is sooo nice. This is a great place to be inspired , I know it keeps me wanting to try new things all the time. Happy crocheting!

• 1 month later...

Hi Margaret! :hi I pre-ordered your book a while back and it's on its way now (I hadn't even seen this post til right now) I can't wait to get it :yay Glad to get a chance to thank you "personally" for a long overdue book :hug

Archived