purple boho necklace

artemis

Love it! Where can I find the pattern?

I got it from a crocheted jewelry book which I've returned to the library. Not sure of the title...but think it was just Crocheted Jewelry.

Basically it was just making a small ball like a child's toy but each ball was just about 6 rows...increase for two, straight for two, decrease for two, stuffing it with fiber fill and stringing them together with some beads in between.

I'm not a beader, but I took it to a very nice bead shop in town and the gal there helped me put on a very nice closure.

I'm thinking of making one in black for my sister, who wears a lot of black but I need to ask her if she wants white, black, or colored beads in between. What do you all think?

I got it from a crocheted jewelry book which I've returned to the library. Not sure of the title...but think it was just Crocheted Jewelry.

Basically it was just making a small ball like a child's toy but each ball was just about 6 rows...increase for two, straight for two, decrease for two, stuffing it with fiber fill and stringing them together with some beads in between.

I'm not a beader, but I took it to a very nice bead shop in town and the gal there helped me put on a very nice closure.

I'm thinking of making one in black for my sister, who wears a lot of black but I need to ask her if she wants white, black, or colored beads in between. What do you all think?

Thanks for the lead on where to find the pattern. I think I saw the book at my library.

I wear a lot of black as well. I would stick to black and/or white without using colored beads. Because if you use colored beads, your sister would be "obligated" to wear that color somewhere for balance.

Archived