tiny flowers

planetjune

These are so simple it's hardly worth posting, but I love them so much! I made these flowers to accessorise a bunny I just finished hand-sewing (well, I can't crochet all the time :lol ).

I made them with a 2.35mm hook, and black crochet cotton for the centres. The petals are made from hand-dyed lambswool crewel embroidery thread.

crochetflowers1.jpg

So simple to make, but they look so pretty that I want to make hundreds of them now! They are just under 3/4" diameter. What can I use these flowers for? They are so addictive to make!

(btw, if you want to see Ms Bun-Bun with her flowers, she is here)

Very cute little flowers. I'd make a handfull of them and turn them into a bracelet or anklet.

I also like Ms. Bun-bun. she's a cutie and I'm sure she'll have many days enjoying the sun.

Very cute flowers planetjune! Miss Bun-Bun is a sweetie too! You could use those flowers to decorate a cute spring purse.....just sew a rainbow of flowers all over the sides and straps.....add some leaves.....It would look great!

newthingcrochet....your flowers look great too! You are making a DRESS from them?!? That is going to look way too cool! Can't wait to see that finished either......Thanks for sharing these great projects...they were a lot of fun to see and now they are setting my imagination whirling!

they are cute :) i love the lambswool you used. never seen anything like it and it looks so soft

Your flowers are so cute! You could attach them to a barrette to wear in your hair, or to a pin back and put them absolutely anywhere- and imagine them sewn on to a little girl's outfit! So cute!! :clap

• 4 weeks later...

Archived