Positively Crochet! new book published

Mary Jane

Wow, it looks gorgeous!!! I am really thinking seriously about ordering this book which is saying a lot for me, as funds are very limited for me and unless my local library has it or can get it, I usually can't get a pattern book.

But I would like to see photos of other projects as well before I decide. Are there any other pictures anywhere?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Amie for the good review on my book and designs! I appreciate you being a cheerleader! I'm one of your biggest cheerleaders! (remember Lily Chin's workshop we took together at Chain Link Knit and Crochet Show last week?) I had a blast, didn't you? I still haven't read your blog about the trip, but will soon! I just know that Doris Chan and Vashti said you saved the day. I'm curious to find out more :)

Yes, to those who have asked, there will definately be more photos you can see before buying my book, Positively Crochet. Dreamweaver Yarns is going to have photos soon of more designs. They are just waiting on me to email the photos. I'll post the link here as soon as I see that they have added the book and photos.

Thanks for asking and all the other comments! (from everyone) Sorry I haven't had time to email each one individually yet.

Mary Jane

The ladies of Dreamweaver are great. They're so responsive and willing to put stuff out that you don't find in other online stores and LYS's. They are the jewel in the Nile.

Hi Ann, (and anyone else wondering)

Dreamweaver will put the photos back up again soon. They had to take them down temporarily because of legalities.

Thanks so much for all your congratulations everyone!

Mary Jane

amazon states they will ship my copy around sept 4, my price for it is $15.63. I can't wait for it. I know Mary Jane (well, in a cyber way not in person LOL) from some of my other groups and am excited about seeing her book.

Still no pictures at Dreamweaveryarns yet.

I'll pre-order just to support my fellow C'Viller (okay and the fact that I love the sweater on the front cover) AND because it sounds like such a unique crochet book with the inspirational tid bits AND because there are so many patterns! AND I could go on and on

I have this one pre-ordered!! New to Crochetville and am still exploring...I'm reading your post and I'm thinking gosh I think I want this book, the title seemed familiar but that happens to me a lot. I go to amazon and find out I'm patiently waiting for it!!

Can't wait to receive it in the beginning of September!

Melissa

• 1 month later...

There have been many people interested in seeing some photos of designs in Positively Crochet and I just wanted to say that Dreamweaver has the photos back up. There are only 6 designs shown though. Sorry :( My publisher didn't want too many posted. I will also see about doing the "search inside book" at Amazon, so you can see more as well as the Table of Contents.

Thanks for all your support! You have been awesome!

Here's the link:

http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1998

Mary Jane

congrats! I saw the book on Amazon months ago and had it on my wish list...and when I saw this thread I was reminded of it again. I hope to get it for my birthday next month with a few hints to my husband. :lol

Sounds like a great book. :cheer

How awesome:clap to have your book published. Congrats! I wanted to pre-order this book but I didn't do it.:( I looked at some of the designs, they are beautiful. I fell in love w/ the top on the cover and the 2 tops that are on the website. Love it. I just went on to Amazon to order the book.

I know I'm going to love it and I can't wait to get it! Then I'll have to decide what to crochet next! :lol

Looks great! The peach shirt looks exactly like this old knit pattern I have. The body was knit and the puff sleeves were crocheted. Naturally, I bought that pattern, even though I don't knit well. It will be nice to have some crochet instructions for something similar! :)

Archived