Circle of Friends

JulieKay

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a book with 14 or 15 different dishcloth patterns in it. So far the ones I've made are from there. I've found a few online that I like too...

http://www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/cpatterns/jstar.html

http://hometown.aol.com/JSchlossma/dcangls.html

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8mnnp/favoritedishcloth.html

I probably found these on CPC.

Wow, thanks for all the links! I am right now making one from my Big Book of Dishcloths - but I love the star one Barbara! And Julie that diagonal one is pretty darn neato!

OK, if we're staking our claim to dishcloths, mine look like little girl dresses....

Oh those'll be cute :manyheart I think I'm starting to lean Tabby's way :yes I don't think I'll ever be able to make myself use y'alls cloths....they'll just be too precious to me :manyheart

HA!

I got a cloth from a fellow 'Viller - it sits on my dining room table - I told her I could never wipe my dirty counters with something so pretty. I call it my "DoilyCloth"

:rofl

HA!

I got a cloth from a fellow 'Viller - it sits on my dining room table - I told her I could never wipe my dirty counters with something so pretty. I call it my "DoilyCloth"

:rofl

:heehee I was at the HL the other day and saw this wonderful big shadow box frame that was something like 50 bucks but they have 1/2 price sales all the time. I'm considering getting one of those and making a big collage. :yes

:heehee I was at the HL the other day and saw this wonderful big shadow box frame that was something like 50 bucks but they have 1/2 price sales all the time. I'm considering getting one of those and making a big collage. :yes

Now there is an idea!

I know Harold ,but not WELL . I'll admit ,he has towed my car about 13 times, but SOMEONE keeps gouging holes in my tires with a screwdriver then I need a TOW home . :think

Anyhow, I went down one day and asked him if I could take his picture . He laughed then asked me why . I told him that he was the cutest thing on 2 legs ,which he proceeded to grin from ear to ear and said GO AHEAD --Take my picture.

My dad almost had a stroke. I think he thinks I was acting like a little HUSSY that day .

Ever been almost 50 and grounded by your dad ????

Wasn't allowed out of the yard for a WEEK after that little incident .:no

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Howdy Doodie Peeps! :D

I haven't chosen all of my patterns yet but I will tell you that there will be no two alike. I will give you a peek at ONE pattern i'm going to use & that's it. :devil

I love this one, it's my fave http://www.crochetsal.com/icdishcloth.html

Now, that's all ya get so scram. :lol:P

Howdy Doodie Peeps! :D

I haven't chosen all of my patterns yet but I will tell you that there will be no two alike. I will give you a peek at ONE pattern i'm going to use & that's it. :devil

I love this one, it's my fave http://www.crochetsal.com/icdishcloth.html

Now, that's all ya get so scram. :lol:P

Oh that's just too cute! Mine are so plain by comparison :blush Definitely getting that frame now though! :yes

Morning everyone, Its thursday and tomorrow I dont work yippee. A long weekend every week. Gotta love that.

Julie I really thought you should be the one to keep the album as you started this cal and thought up this great idea. I dont want the photos back either. You could put me last I dont mind and then I can just send it back to you to keep.

Do we just write on the back of the photos what it is and you will write the detail in the album?

Everyone's patterns are beautiful. I have made 2 so far, same pattern but different colors. There must be a difference in the make of the cotton because one dishcloth is an inch bigger than the other.

Cara thanks for doing the map. that will be another thing to keep and it will also show where everyone is.

Tabby I really like your icecream cone dishcloth.

It sounds like you guys all are well on your way to choosing patterns and getting a good start and we are all in for a treat when that box arrives !

Lea- I will be real excited to see yours, since I have only seen pictures of them but never one in person .

We'll get something figured out with the album, Wendy. I don't have to keep it, it'd be fine to let you or someone else have it. Maybe you should get it since you live farthest away.

It can be kinda like your American souvenier .

By the way I dont guess I ever asked you, but have you ever been to our country ?

Got another one done. I made this one. It's a lot cooler than I was expecting. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Got another one done. I made this one. It's a lot cooler than I was expecting. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Wow! And I think it look way cool in the picture :yes

Archived