fat bottom in goth

Calypsobard

I love the black(a favorite color of mine):yay . I have about 7 FBB to finish but I don't like doing the lining or else I would be finished with them:eek !! The handle is really cool, a nice change of pace from the "round":yes . These purses are really addicting-watch out:eek . The flower is really neat-I couldn't see the picture to good, as it is kind of blurry, but my glasses aren't that great right now either(need a new pair):)

Me likes! I tend to get sloppy with purse linings myself--especially if it's for myself. I mean, if it's for my own use, who's going to see the lining but me, right? Yours looks like it turned out just fine though, from what I can see from the picture. Good job!

Those handles are so great! You did a great job on the whole thing...if you want to try lining again, you should try the lining tutorial listed in the CAL for the FBB...its so easy and turns out great, no matter what your skill at lining (cause mine is not great, at all...and they still looked okay, so I know anyone elses can come out even better!!!! :rofl)

Great job! I love the Goth colors........I want to make one of these too, but the lining is really discouraging me....I am not much good with a needle and thread:blush ....seems to me the lining would need all sorts of darts and thin!gs to get the rounded shape of the bag....:sigh! You did a great job, and the handles are really nice too!

Thanks for the great compliments everyone!

I love this bag and hope to make more... just need to decide on colors. I love the hanles. I found them at Michael's. Sadly, they only came in black.

Love your bag. Just a hint if you want to buy the regular bamboo handles at Michaels, don't and I repeat don't buy them in the section where you would find these handles. They are usually $5.99 in this section.Go on over to the wood work section..where they have the cigar boxes etc. Guess what similiar bamboo handles here for just $2.99 shhh..shh..:devil Only want to share this secret with my 'ville pals.:yes

Archived