This scarf is so me!

Cuddlefish

I finally finished another crocheted item! I've been knitting lately, but at last I found another crochet-project. It's a great scrap-project: it consists of all these different scraps that I didn't know what were, so I just decided to run with it. It has everything from acrylics to angora, it has almost every stitch I've ever tried, and parts of it are knitted.

The funny thing is, this scarf is so me, it already feels like I've had it forever. Weird feeling! :lol

I made the fringes uneven deliberately, because I felt it went well with the multitude of yarns and stitches.

Now I want winter back, just for a week or two so I can break it in!

Here it is:

grtstrikkethklethalstrkad4.jpg

Thanks for looking. :hug

Thanks. :)

I'm afraid there's no pattern, but it's really easy. It's just rows of random stitches, all the different things you've ever tried in one piece. All you have to do, is to make sure that each row is about the same length, but you'll get the hang of that after a while. Just go for it!

That is a great scarf! It's very inspirational and makes me want to make a one of a kind scarf! I'll just have to add it to my ever growing list of things I want to make. :hook

Excellent work!

Wow!! It is awesome!! I totally love it.

I'm a beginning knitter, so I have to ask: how did you get the knitting and crocheting to go together? Make separate knitted pieces and crochet them on?

Archived