Annie's Attic Free pattern 5/19 (Sat.) is Nosegay Afghan from Award Winning Afghans

For those that love and covet the afghans in the highly sought after and out of print book Annie's Award Winning Afghans, today's free pattern, Saturday, May 19, '07, is the Nosegay afghan!!!!! It is a beautiful granny-square based pattern and definitely one to download and save for later if you're not ready to make an afghan right now!

hmmm, I got that pattern in a booklet called year round bouquet of afghans. That makes me wonder what other pattern Annie's Attic has reprinted from other hardcovers.

Is it on Free Patterns.com at all? I didn't get a chance to check on Saturday. :(

That cathedral one looks like a bear to make. I couldn't even figure out the directions. Maybe it makes more sense as one goes along. I want to do the Water Lilies one first. :) Anyone made that one?

I missed the pattern (usually do on weekends) and couldn't find it at freepatterns... is it called "Nosegay Afghan from Award Winning Afghans"?

I was lucky enough to print it out (I print out the daily Annie's that I like and file them in a binder instead of saving them on my computer). So I know what it looks like. Annie's called it "Nosegay Afghan". I looked at all the free afghan patterns on freepatterns (because I thought it might have a different name on free patterns) but I didn't see that on there. They add stuff from time to time though so you might want to just keep checking back.

Wouldn't it be something if one of these days the Cathedral Window afghan shows up as the Free Pattern of the Day?

I was lucky enough to get this pattern book as a freebie when I bought one of their hard bound books. I am still trying to figure out what colors to do it in. I was thinking it would be stunning in primary colors bordered with black.:clap

Archived