An inherited love?

It's definately inherited, I think. :lol Your son is a cutie, and also brilliant. He is already designing patterns with yarn. No telling what other wonderful creations he will come up with.:fame

Your son is adorable and his creation his wonderful, he really used his imagination! Look out Drew, Looks like some pretty stiff competition!

Cute!!! Get them started when they are young!!!

I cut-out the pattern and machine-sewed my first skirt at the age of 6 while my was sleeping.(she worked nights...slept days)

I'm not sure if it's inherited or contagious but either way, my family is getting into it bad. My middle daughter Kelsey has been slowly learning. Her first project was a Thingamajogger and now she's working on a mint green scarf. My eldest daughter recently decided to learn how to crochet and has swiped my J hook and a ball of my yarn. Even my youngest keeps stealing my hooks so she can make me a blankie with my scraps of yarn. She hasn't gotten the hang of actually doing stitches but we have a good time together.

Your son is adorable. I'm sure he'll have plenty more surprises made for you in no time.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

Can you inherit a love for making things with yarn? Or is the madness is contagious? Maybe both. Either way, here's the caterpillar that my son created today.

May15001b.jpg

The competition's getting younger!! :eek

Seriously, he is so cute and very creative!! :yes

:bounce

The competition's getting younger!! :eek

Seriously, he is so cute and very creative!! :yes

:bounce

:rofl

How cute is he! I'm sure you're very proud, eebrs!:manyheart

Cute!

Definitely inherited. I grew up with my mom making me sweaters left and right (most of them not so "cool"). She knits, I crochet...we both are obsessed with yarn. And felting, actually, but I started that.

Archived