my "lily" doll

jakesmom31

I love these little dolls. I can't find books on how to make them anywhere! Does anyone have a list of books where you can make different dolls, toys, and other fun type novelty things. All books that I can find is only scarves, afghans, socks, and hats. :think Thanks in advance!

Ahw how cute. I like the color of her dress and the little flowewr. Was that a free pattern on here or did you pay for it?

So Cute!! It's adorable. I want to know about the pattern too. I have a daugther, she's already has one year. And she love the dolls. If i made one for her i will feel great, well i can't explaine the feeling....:manyheart

thank you, everyone! I had fun making her and it didn't take long. I found the pattern here at CV, maybe try a board search for "lily" doll or look under miss maggie's profile.

This is the link, I hope!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33186&highlight=lily+doll

WOW!! Million thanks. Un millon de gracias. Jijiji. I like you version, the way of the dress, the face, the hair. And thanks to missmaggie, a great pattern that my baby girl will enjoy a lot!

thanks so much to miss maggie for this pattern!! :)

I am making two more after this one to give to the daughters of our friends visiting us from Florida in June.

Great job, and I hope Miss Maggie will let us know where to get the pattern, it is so cute.:clap

Archived