Neat yarn bag I just bought!

I have that bag that I bought somewhere else, and paid more, but I love it. It is great especially if you want to take your project when you travel somewhere.

Do you know how much your total was with shipping and handling? The other site charges less for the tote bag itself but does have a handling fee and a priority service fee. It might still end up being cheaper by a couple dollars from the LTD commodities.

Do you know how much your total was with shipping and handling? The other site charges less for the tote bag itself but does have a handling fee and a priority service fee. It might still end up being cheaper by a couple dollars from the LTD commodities.

The tote plus shipping was $11 something total.

I got one of them from I THINK, collectables ect....or something like that, and LOVE it, the cat cant get into the yarn..lol...I keep that one at my chair side for projects I do only in my chair, nonportable type...love it indeed!!

Mine was $11.90 exactly, the one on Carol Wright web site is $10.39 so you are saving $1.51

I just looked up both and Carol Wright site has them on sale for $4.49 and you can choose to cancel the priority handling to make it cheaper so only have to pay the $3.95 handling fee.

We LOVE LTD! Our entire Christmas list came from there! I saw the bag, but was hesitant as it looked like it wouldn't be sturdy, but now that I have someone's hand's on experience, I will have to check it out!

We LOVE LTD! Our entire Christmas list came from there! I saw the bag, but was hesitant as it looked like it wouldn't be sturdy, but now that I have someone's hand's on experience, I will have to check it out!

I was wondering the same thing b/c sometimes you have to be careful with things from LTD but I am pleasantly surprised!

I have the same bag and I just love it. I carry it with me when I go anywhere that may include a wait. I have everything I need in one spot (don't even lose hooks anymore) and I can fill my waiting time!

Ok, you all talked me into it! I just ordered 2 of the bags from Carol Wright, and also found a wheelchair bag for my hubby on sale too! Total cost was$19.88. Not bad.......

~Sharon~

Archived