crocheted hook case

kat

Wish I could see them but I'm sure they look great. that's one of the patterns on my to-do list that I really need to get done!! I'm glad to hear it was a simple project. :hook

Oh I checked your blog and they're so pretty!! Definately got to make a couple for me and some for hooking friends.

Hey, :cheer How did you know I have been keeping mine in a baggie:laughroll . I felt so guilty, but didn't want to buy a case. Now, why do that when you can make one. I am going to make one for myself and for my daughter. Any suggestions for making it where it will hold the fatter hooks. That is what my daughter has been using alot. She is 23 and always in a hurry, hence the big hooks.

:ty

Shari

hi... maybe u can try treble crocheting where it calls for a dc. don't know if that will work or not since i am not good at adjusting patterns myself. good luck and thanks!

I am also thrilled everyone liked them.. i am so happy with them because i can't sew and i didn't want to buy either!

just finished these and love them. the pink one i made for myself and the purple one is for my mom. they are so easy and a lot of fun to make. it is the first thing i have ever made for myself. hope you like them. the pattern came from:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/lffunt/longhookcase.html

here's a pic of them

hookholder.jpg

You have done a wonderful job! They are really pretty.

Archived