Hello from Northern CA!

8pril

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself since I never did at the old board. This time I promise to interact more instead of only lurking. I've been crocheting (that I can remember) since 2001. I think I was at Michael's and picked up a "Learn to Crochet" set. It took me awhile to learn, but eventually I got it.

I don't even remember what my first FO was. I've made hats and blankets. I'd describe myself as an over ambitious crocheter. I recently put all my skeins of yarn into plastic tubs. I was embarassed that there was so much.

Links to photos of things I've done in the past few months.

A big ripple blanket I made for my BF. I made him pose with it on his queen bed to show the size.

Thread crochet shamrock. The plan was the make a whole bunch for my co-workers. My hands told me that would be a bad idea.

The hat, not the bunny.

:welcome so glad to have you with us. i love your blanket and the hat and the shamrock is adorable. your boyfriend didn't look to happy posing!!!!!:devil hope to hear from you often:hug vicki

Hi and welcome. I remember one of my first projects was a thread doily, it was made out of hex motifs and was rectangular, i used varigated purple and white and alternated them. My grandmother loved it.

Archived