Where can I find an Edgery Doo

So forgive my ignorance and help me spend my money:lol . An edger-roo (or however it's spelled:P ) is a template to round corners and punch holes in the fabric so you can then crochet evenly around the corner???

What are its other uses?

Hi there. If you go to www.edgerydoo.com and go to the Customer Show N Tell Page you can see some of the projects that EdgeryDoo owners have done. They are making blankets, hats, tablecloths, curtains, t-shirts. Some really fun projects.

Thank you. WOW! Thank goodness it expensive, otherwise I'd be buying a set now! But it's on my list for future purchase for sure!:yes

OH WAIT!

I convinced you??? Is that what your gonna tell your husband, oh hubby, KnicKnac FORCED me to get this, really she did, it's HER fault!

Where were YOU when I needed someone to blame MY purchase on???

:rofl

Gosh, I guess I was a little late to the party eh?

Several months ago, I bought a few velour baby blankets from Pat Catan's (they are in PA and OH; I go when I visit my family there) at $1 a piece. They already had the rounded edges on them. So I used a ruler, measured, marked dots with a disappearing marker, punched holes with an awl...between the measuring and punching, it took me 3 to 4 hours to do a 30 inch square. Once the afghan was done, it was really nice with the crocheted edging, and was a really inexpensive gift. Point is, this would save so much time. I think I HAVE to get one. Think of the possibilities...a memory "quilt" made from favorite old clothing, or from a favorite person. Could be fun.

FootballMom :hook

OH WAIT!

I convinced you??? Is that what your gonna tell your husband, oh hubby, KnicKnac FORCED me to get this, really she did, it's HER fault!

Where were YOU when I needed someone to blame MY purchase on???

Gosh, I guess I was a little late to the party eh?

Sometimes you just ahve to take one for the team Knic Knac!:devil

I am pretty sure that I NEED an edgerydoo. I thought about saying that the wise women at crochetville have advised me it is a necessity, but somehow I don't think my husband would go for that. Mainly because my stash has tripled since I joined the 'ville and my obsession with crochet has escalated :hook. So I decided instead that an edgerydoo would be the perfect mother's day gift! :yes That's how I am selling the idea here and I am pretty sure they have already ordered for me. I looked in the history and saw someone had been to that website yesterday and I know it wasn't me!:devil

:rofl - Ok Ok, I guess in that case, I can handle it! :lol

I am pretty sure that I NEED an edgerydoo. I thought about saying that the wise women at crochetville have advised me it is a necessity, but somehow I don't think my husband would go for that. Mainly because my stash has tripled since I joined the 'ville and my obsession with crochet has escalated :hook. So I decided instead that an edgerydoo would be the perfect mother's day gift! :yes That's how I am selling the idea here and I am pretty sure they have already ordered for me. I looked in the history and saw someone had been to that website yesterday and I know it wasn't me!:devil

Now see there? THAT is the way to handle this! GO YOU!!!!

You know Knic Knac, I spent quite a few minutes on the EdgeryDoo site trying to think of reasons that i needed to buy that tool. Many of those projects were sooooo cool and or cute. So, it is your fault (:rofl) - in a way. And I do absolutely appreciate your willingness to "take one" for the rest of us (:ghug)! 'Cause I know our turns will come soon enough (:yes)!!

I DO NOT need an Edgery Doo. Nope, I don't. DH would kill me. He put it in the same category as the Ultimate Sweater Machine that has been sitting in it's box on the floor of my closet stashed between the wall, my clothes, shoes, yarn, etc. Used only once and that was when I bought it & tried to figure it out. Too complicated for me. NO....I do not need an Edgery Doo. (I keep telling myself this hoping it will take effect.) Don't need it.

I DO NOT need an Edgery Doo. Nope, I don't. DH would kill me. He put it in the same category as the Ultimate Sweater Machine that has been sitting in it's box on the floor of my closet stashed between the wall, my clothes, shoes, yarn, etc. Used only once and that was when I bought it & tried to figure it out. Too complicated for me. NO....I do not need an Edgery Doo. (I keep telling myself this hoping it will take effect.) Don't need it.

Oh come on...you know you want it

( and you thought peer pressure was over in highschool:devil:yes)

Oh come on...you know you want it

( and you thought peer pressure was over in highschool:devil:yes)

Well now see.....WANT is so different than need......YES, I WANT it....do I need it? No, I don't need it......there is the dilemma.

I want to do thread edgings on dainty pillowcases that I embroider...how incredibly vintage will that be... then of course there are bound to be grandbabies int eh future ...sock trims... dishtowels ....yep..opens a whole new door

Archived