Another Doily Tested For Kathy

Navymomx2

Here is the Rose Parade Doily I tested for Kathy. It wasa lot of fun to work on and I was so thankful she did have an alternative stitch to replace the Bullion stitch. I worked 3 days off and on trying to get that stitch before having to give up on it. I wasn't going to test this due to the Bullion Stitch but with Kathy's encouragement I jumped in.

It's going to stay with the China Hutch and Dishes since it goes so nicely with them.

Thanks again Kathy for letting me test this beautiful doily.

Pam

IM000300.jpg

Thanks everyone for such nice compliments, I wish I could take the credit for it's beauty but it truely belongs to Kathy, just like with all the great designers on here, if it wasn't for your wonderful talent that you generously share with us we wouldn't have such beautiful and cute/adorable things to test and make.

I fell very fortunate to test for those whom I have tested for.

My little 5 yr old niece was visiting last weekend and she seen all the Ville critters, she asked if she could play nice with them, so I let her, she had them all over the coffee table talking with them and giving them thier own little voice which was so cute.

Thanks Again

Pam

Archived