Cabbage Patch Clothes

luvmnms

I made these items for my DGD for her 5th birthday. I already gave them to her and she said she loves them. I didn't have any patterns, so I just made them up. There are more pics and close-ups on my blog.

This is a Cabbage Patch Baby, 7" tall. I attached the panties to the dress so that they wouldn't get lost!

This is the first time I have made a circular blanket! It was so easy to make.

Cabbage+Patch+Baby+Wave+with+shoes.JPG Cabbage+Patch+Baby+Circular+Blanket.JPG

This is a standard size Cabbage Patch Kid. This blanket is one that I make all the time for babies.

Cabbage+Patch+Kid+open+shell+dress+with+shoes+and+tiara.JPGCabbage+Patch+Kid+open+shell+blanket.JPG

She's wearing sandals and a scrunchie, but I don't think you can see them in the pic.

Cabbage+Patch+Kid+dc+dress+with+sandals+and+scrunchie.JPG

Very cool! CPK/teddy bears etc are so much fun to make clothes for! that first white dress is really pretty, but I like them all. Great job and I can't wait to see what else you create! :)

Those are so pretty, I have made baby doll items blankets etc. and they always love the ones you make over store bought ones. I made a crocheted diaper bag for one little girl and she thought that was just the coolest (it was just a little tote I made and enclosed doll diapers bottle etc). You did a fab job love the shoes on the yellow outfit

Archived