Spiral Bound "Happy Hooker"

I just went to Office Depot to get my Happy Hooker copy Spiral Bound and I :manyheart it! With tax included, it only cost $3.00 and it's totally worth it! Now I can read, look at, and crochet the patterns while it lies flat on the table. I have to get my other soft cover :knit & :hook books done the same way .

Donna

spiral bound

I just went to Office Depot to get my Happy Hooker copy Spiral Bound and I :manyheart it! With tax included, it only cost $3.00 and it's totally worth it! Now I can read, look at, and crochet the patterns while it lies flat on the table. I have to get my other soft cover :knit & :hook books done the same way .

Donna

spiral bound

Did you take the pages out before you took it there?

I bet they cut it there, --cut off the glue binding and then punched the holes and added the spiral. I plan on doing this soon!

Yes, you just give them the book, tell them you want it "spiral bound", and they take care of everything :dance .

this is a great idea! I homeschool and every year I take in all my books to have them spiral bound so I can lay them out flat. I never thought to do it with my pattern books and for one that I use so much it is great! THanks for thinking of that...and passing it on:cheer

That is one really great:yayidea. I don't :nolike when my books won't stay open!!! We don't have a Office Depot, but we do have a Staples:yes . Thanx for the great tip:clap!!!!

What a smart idea:clap. I just bought my first HH book and my Not your mommas crochet. I am going there TODAY..sure glad I don't work today *S* Housework can wait:devil. This idea is too good to not act on NOW.:manyheart

:hug You, my dear lady, are a genius!!:nworthy I was just cursing at my HH book last night cuz it wouldn't lay flat!

well curse no longer. Quick grab that book and keys and head out the door to your closest office supply store. I am heading out SOON

Just got back from Office Depot. Got the HH and Not your mamas crochet both spiral bound for under $8.00 WELL WORTH the time, money and trip

Archived