Katchkan's Viceroy Butterfly Filet Shawl Made---Pattern Now Available Pg 8; Post 78

fran

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too bad we missed it while it was available for free. I do have it bookmarked, however, for later.

It sure is gorgeous.

Elise

Sorry but this was never a free pattern.

here is the corrected link. The link got broken when I upgraded my website.

Sorry but this was never a free pattern.

here is the corrected link. The link got broken when I upgraded my website.

I've got your whole shop bookmarked! This shawl is so beautiful...it is worth every penny of that pattern.

Elise

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"Good news for those who are waiting for this pattern. I have decided to add this design to my pattern line on my website. It is now available here" But when I click "here," I get "page not found." ???
I corrected the link on post 78.

• 3 months later...

Oo, here I am , just joined Cville yesterday and I have found the Holy Grail! :manyheart My daughter wants butterflies in her wedding and I have been crocheting little apliques to sew onto her dress, here and there and around the edge, but there was no centerpiece. I think I can adjust this pattern to make a panel for the train of her gown, as well as the full shawl for her to wear at the reception.

Of course, when I went to the website I found a gaggle of other things I HAD to have as well...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

rosebud, the info is in the quote i got on page 8, post 78 and posted below... that will help you to get it.

Good news for those who are waiting for this pattern. I have decided to add this design to my pattern line on my website. It is now available here

I also have a slideshow of the design

click on the image to get the slideshow.

th_ViceroyShawlH.jpg

Archived