Katchkan's Viceroy Butterfly Filet Shawl Made---Pattern Now Available Pg 8; Post 78

fran

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has to be one of ... no THE most beautiful shawl, worked, and designed I've ever seen! I agree with another poster, I hope WE get it first... hehe!

Great job Fran and Katchkan! drooling away...

• 4 weeks later...

OH I went back and read the thread..I hope that is published for your sake. and whatever magazine it is in I NEED to buy it. if Not and you have it for sale. I need this pattern for my wife. She collects butterflies, loves your patterns and even has done one already. You are a great designer Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Fran, you did an AMAZING job! Kathys pattern is so lovely, and you worked it to perfection!! TY for showing us!!

Kathy, any news on where/when this incredible pattern will be published? Weeks after I first saw this post, I'm still drooling and dying to work this up!:hyper Ellen

Kathy, any news on where/when this incredible pattern will be published? Weeks after I first saw this post, I'm still drooling and dying to work this up!:hyper Ellen

Bumping up...........

I was wondering if you heard anything also. anxious to try tis pattern, it is beautiful.

peni

I haven't forgotten you guys honest. I still haven't heard anything. I had planned on giving them until the 1st of June. But that may change due to changes in my schedule. So It maybe a week or so after. I would really like to get this move out of the way before I do anything else on the website.

Oh my gosh, I absolutely MUST have that pattern! I hope they publish it soon or reject it soon (are they CRAZY? :loco ) because THAT is absolutely what I MUST make my mother for Christmas! Oh my, or I could do two of them (now who's crazy?) and make it a decoration for her square coffee table... Oh, that is simply gorgeous! You must be so proud of your design.

I haven't forgotten you guys honest. I still haven't heard anything. I had planned on giving them until the 1st of June. But that may change due to changes in my schedule. So It maybe a week or so after. I would really like to get this move out of the way before I do anything else on the website.

While I'm hoping for your sake that this gets published, the eager crocheter in me just wants it the fastest way I can get it! This is SUCH a beautiful shawl... I've been watching this thread for weeks for updates! I'm so excited that we'll know something soon!

:yay :yay :yay

:bump

:bump It's June 1st! Any news on this pattern yet? Need another tester? :hook

I've been checking this thread everyday......can hardly wait.

Me too. It's the only thread I'm subscribed to right now so I'll instantly know when the pattern becomes available! Can't wait. :dreaming

Archived