Katchkan's Viceroy Butterfly Filet Shawl Made---Pattern Now Available Pg 8; Post 78

fran

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That picture made my mouth drop open to the floor. It is absolutely.....positively...unspeakably...... beautiful/amazing/creative/.... I ran out of words in my vocabulary to do it even a slight justice.

I am utterly overwhelm by it. :nworthy:nworthy:nworthy

Sandy :nworthy:nworthy

I've never been interested in doing or wearing a shawl, but this one has absolutely changed my mind! I'm subscribing to this thread so I can be among the first to learn when the pattern is available!

Fabulous fabulous job!!!!!:drool It takes my breath away.:c9

I know a lot of you have asked about the pattern. So I will update you on it's status. Currently I have it submitted and I am a waiting answer on whether they want to use it or not. If they choose not to use it. I will self publish it on my website. But until I know they aren't interested I can't do anything with the pattern.

One way or another I will inform everyone what happens to this pattern. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on this design.

Thank your Fran for letting me post this on your thread. I think your version of my shawl is so lovely.

I know a lot of you have asked about the pattern. So I will update you on it's status. Currently I have it submitted and I am a waiting answer on whether they want to use it or not. If they choose not to use it. I will self publish it on my website. But until I know they aren't interested I can't do anything with the pattern.

One way or another I will inform everyone what happens to this pattern. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on this design.

Thank your Fran for letting me post this on your thread. I think your version of my shawl is so lovely.

I can't imagine your pattern not being quickly swooped up by whomever you've submitted the photos to. But I already have my thread picked out, chomping at the bit!

Call me a :devil but I HOPE they don't accept your submission for whatever magazine you submitted this pattern! :neener WHY you ask? Cuz I want it faster than any magazine can publish it and would rather send Kathy the money ASAP and have the pattern yesterday so I can begin working on it!!! :drool

Seriously tho, I'll be watching this thread closely for whatever the verdict may be.....:manyheart

wow! I just want to make everything you design. There aren't enough, non-working, hours in the day!!! I am still fretting with my D'Oyley patterns. And you were sooo right. My tread is too fine, makes them to floppy to sew together. I've started a new one without getting the old one completely sewn. I will finish eventually. It is a nice way to work into Irish I think. The motif's aren't hard, except the old directions need figured out. Anyway, I love this shawl. Will you publish it on your web site to download? or put it in a book?

Archived