leesespieces's amigurumi UFO CAL

miller3602

Great job everyone! I haven't started my UFO yet, bad me! But I made this for my daughter:

frog_small1.jpg

**This isn't my pic, just wanting to show you what it looks like!**

I'll post my own pic soon...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job everyone! I haven't started my UFO yet, bad me!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was slow to get started!

Anyway, I was putting the final touches on my amigurumi this morning, when suddenly I ran out of Fun Fur. So once again the project is on hold until I have a chance to get to the yarn store. But here's what it looks like so far:

458741561_c9ac139fec_m.jpg

haha these are too cool!!!!! you guys are awesome!! and i LOVE that fuzzy white one, it cracks me up!

it's so weird to see a pattern i just randomly made up turn into so many different things from other ppl, i love it!

Clare, they are adorable! I love how friendly their lil faces look! I started mine this morning hope to have him done tonite! Will post picture as soon as i finish him! Great job on your 2, very cute!!!

Oh No! I crocheted KENNY!

Hey All this was a great pattern to work with! I had way to much FUN with this one! Awesome pattern Lisa! Thank you so much, I just loved it! I have a few more ideas floating around my brain for a few more!!!! Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! hugs jeni

kenny5.jpg

kenny2.jpg

:yay

Selena - ADORABLE!!!

Jap - LMAO!!!!!! Oh my god!!! Out of all the things that popped in my head when I made my first one, kenny was NOT one of them. LOL!! I can't stop giggling at him, he's so awesome!

That would so make a hilarious icon - a picture of the crocheted Kenny with "oh my god - i crocheted kenny!" under it! =D

I know i'm a little slow on the producing of my 2nd one... i got into a multi-project rut lol but i'm getting there! but i'm glad you guys are having fun with the pattern, i KNEW yall would come up with some cute stuff!!

Lisa, Your pattern is the BOMB!!!! I have had too much fun with it! My kids are even coming up with ideas for it! So we will see what I can do to make their ideas a reality! Thank you for your great pattern and all the FUN involved! hugs jeni

Jap that Kenny is fantastic....wow

Well here is what I came up with....I've been making kitties so that was on my brain....also the head is the same size as the big one...

IMG_0453.jpg

:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol :lol :lol

Archived